Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeice

Jeice

PowerLevel : 2,892,200
Ki : 2,892,200
Transformations : Beast Form, Super Beast Form, Super Mystic Beast Form (Current)
Tehniques : Crusher Ball, Bukujitsu (Flight), Dodonpa, Blast Punch, Masenko, Tri Beam, Kamehameha, Super Kamehameha, Blaster Shell (Move Broli used), Multi Form, Big Bang, Double Big Bang, Crush Stance, Shiyoken, Zanzoken, Ion Beam, Power Blast, Super Dodonpa, Deflect, Kiai, Kiaiho, Transmute Energy, Power Fly, Energy Dan, Ground Shockwave, Razor Claws, Lightning Rain Shower, Instant Transmission, Solar Flare, Afterimage
Battle Points : 132
Zeni : 18,550
Items : Weighted Armour, Tree Of Might Seed (7 Used), Z Sword, Kings Armour, Super Saibamen Seeds Grade 2 (30 Seeds)

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Jeice had finally landed on the planet Vegeta, he had already begun to train with their king. He hated saiyans, but this was a great place to train. This King was different from others he had seen, he was a brute and loved to fight. The alien learned it was just his saiyan blood that made him like that, but King Vegeta was too strong for Jeice to take on anyway.

"Jeice, focus your energy. Form a large bolt of ki, one of my favorite attacks. The Big Bang Attack will devastate your opponents, it's very powerful." said Vegeta, watching Jeice perform the technique. The red alien lifted his arm, a small ball of red ki formed at the palm. After a few seconds the orb of ki dramaticly grew in size, becoming bigger than Jeice himself. Bolts of electricity ran around the Big Bang Attack, he could feel all the power it possesed. His power grew, beyond what he could imagine. This wasn't all he could do though, he could do much more. Jeice hasn't really needed to transform though, he was hiding his true power from the saiyans.

"Alright, now fire it! Unleash the power!" instructed King Vegeta, awaiting Jeice's action. Jeice flew high into the air, and fired the attack. The giant red orb of ki traveled quickly at a place far away from him, it hit the ground and exploded. He could see a dome of ki from the explosion, a crater took the place of what was once there. He was amazed at his own power, he had grow so much lately. King Vegeta seemed pleased at the results, and motioned for Jeice to follow him. The King walked through the door, and into a room filled with computers.

"Jeice, time for you to get your saiyan team. You are their leader, and they will serve you well. Keep them safe, and they will keep you safe. Make them close friends, get to know them. Now, time for you to pick them." said King Vegeta while pushing a button, a door slid open and revealed fifteen different saiyans. They varied in look and power, Jeice was suprised at how much weaker than him they were. He was a superpower on this planet.

Jeice looked around, he knew that the stronger fighter was not always the best. He looked at who looked the most balanced in power, he didn't want somebody incredibly strong but slow. He needed someone who was fast, and strong and smart. Fighting was not all about brute strength, you needed to be a quick thinker and fast. Most saiyans weren't very smart, thats why the smart ones are higher in the ranks. King Vegeta was a perfect example of this, a well balanced fighter.

Four of the saiyans caught Jeice's eye. The first one, tall with spikey black hair. His power was about seven thousand, but looked fast and smarter than most of the others. He had the build of someone fast, long slender legs. Jeice could use someone like that on his team, so he pointed at him and motioned for him to come to Jeice. The saiyan smiled and walked toward Jeice, putting his scouter on.

"Hey, my name is Thrasher." said the saiyan, who was now reading Jeice's power level. "Wow, your incredibly strong." said Thrasher, who was in awe of Jeice's power. "Well, thats only half of my power. I haven't even powered up yet, and I can go beyond that." said Jeice proudly. Thrasher's jaw dropped, barely believing his eyes.

The next Saiyan that Jeice liked was average height, but stronger than Thrasher. He had long spikey black hair too, typical Saiyan style. He looked as though he lacked some of Thrasher's intellect. With a power level of twelve thousand he would make a nice addition. Jeice motioned for him to come join him. The saiyan walked and stood next to Jeice, somewhat happy.

"My name is Poukin." said the saiyan, who also read Jeice's power level. Thrasher told him what he knew, and Poukin looked amazed and now scared.
Back to top Go down
Jeice

Jeice

Transformations : Beast Form, Super Beast Form, Super Mystic Beast Form (Current)
Tehniques : Crusher Ball, Bukujitsu (Flight), Dodonpa, Blast Punch, Masenko, Tri Beam, Kamehameha, Super Kamehameha, Blaster Shell (Move Broli used), Multi Form, Big Bang, Double Big Bang, Crush Stance, Shiyoken, Zanzoken, Ion Beam, Power Blast, Super Dodonpa, Deflect, Kiai, Kiaiho, Transmute Energy, Power Fly, Energy Dan, Ground Shockwave, Razor Claws, Lightning Rain Shower, Instant Transmission, Solar Flare, Afterimage
Items : Weighted Armour, Tree Of Might Seed (7 Used), Z Sword, Kings Armour, Super Saibamen Seeds Grade 2 (30 Seeds)

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Turning his attention to the rest of the saiyans Jeice found his next pick. This one was really tall, and built like a warrior. He had long, brown, spikey hair and a scar across his right eye. This one looked like a experienced fighter, he will be Jeice's right hand man. Clicking the button on his scouter he found his power was twice the power of Poukin. Twenty four thousand, more than half of Jeice's power level.

Jeice motioned for the saiyan to come, and he did. "My name is Jeice, I have chosen you to be second in command. Now tell me, what is your name?" spoke Jeice.

"My name is Juro, I have fought many hard battles and am honored to be on your team." said Juro, happily. Juro seemed smart and polite, a different saiyan.

"King Vegeta, these three will be enough for me. Usually I don't need a lot of help, thanks." said Jeice as he looked at his team once more.

"Very well, you may go and train with them. Come back in three days and show me your teamwork." said the King of Saiyans, who turned around and walked away, his red cape flowing in the slight breeze.

"Alright team, lets move out." said Jeice while walking out the door and into the open. A gravity enhanced training area was ahead of him, he opened the door to it and set the gravity level. Knowing these fighters were not as strong as him he kept the gravity low, only fifteen times of Earths. Poukin and Thrasher were able to handle it, but not as well as Juro. To Juro this was no different then training regularly, Jeice was impressed. Now he wanted to know how he would handle the gravity he trains in. If Juro could train with Jeice they would both get strong very quickly, it would be better than training with a deca clone.

"Juro, spar me. Poukin and Thrasher spar too. We got to keep in tip top shape, go past your limits." said Jeice, and he noticed Juro begin to power up. His power rose to about twenty eight thousand, this should be a good match. With Jeice's current power just below Juro's he had to show them who's boss. His blood red aura covered his body, the ground beneath him shook. Bolts of electricity ran around his aura now, which grew to a unimaginable size. After a few seconds the aura compressed, like usual. Jeice's muscles bulged slightly, he felt much lighter.

"Ready Juro?" asked Jeice as he took a fighting stance.

"Ready," said Juro, looking confident. With a quick movement he sent a kick Jeice's way, which was blocked by Jeice's arms. Returning the favor Jeice got low and attempted a leg sweep, to knock him off his feet. Juro jumped into the air, throwing a beam ball Jeice's way, but then vanished and had Jeice in a choke hold. Thinking quickly Jeice grabbed Juro's arms, and ripped them apart from Jeice's neck. Using the momentum he had he threw Juro into the beam ball, scorching his back.

"Nice move," smirked Juro, rubbing his back with his tail. He then leaped into the air, sending a flying kick at Jeice's abdomen. Juro's foot his Jeice hard, sending him to the ground. He landed on his head, cushoned by his white hair. Jumping back to his feet Jeice shot a quick eye beam at Juro, which he deflected with the side of his arm.

"Alright, nice spar Juro. Thrasher and Poukin stop fighting." ordered Jeice, as he turned the gravity chamber off. They had been in there for a hour, without realizing the time had just flown by. It was night, they needed their rest for tomorrow's training Jeice had planned. King Vegeta made them a nice home, with plenty of food and rooms. Jeice had a king size bed, and slept like a king. Vegeta was fond of him, maybe it was because he was one of the strongest on the planet. Jeice didn't know and it didn't matter to him, he just liked it.

The sun rose and Jeice's alarm went off, a giant screen came down infront of him. King Vegeta was on the TV, through live broadcast he spoke to Jeice.

"Jeice, I have some business to attend to today. I won't have the time to train you so you may explore planet Vegeta as you please, and the fridge in the house is filled with food and drink enough to serve fifty saiyans. Enjoy!" said the King, who was sitting at the head of a large dining table. A waiter was right next to him with a giant cow like thing on a huge platter.

The screen went black, then returned to its place before. Jeice got out of his extremely comfortable bed, it was like sleeping on a cloud. He was feeling great, he hasn't slept that well in years. Somthing was disrupting him though, it was this aching pain that wouldn't go away. It seemed very familiar, he put his hand on his stomach and felt it rumble.

"Well, King Vegeta did mention food. Better not tell my mates untill after I'm done, I'm starving and don't want them to take my food. Jeice tip toed down the stairs, took a left and came to the kitchen. In the top left hand corner was a silver thing of beauty, it was the best sight he had seen in hours. The refridgerator! Quick as lightning Jeice bolted over to the corner of the room, grabbing everything he could get a hold of.

A variety of food items lay on the table near Jeice, it was like a heaven. He had iced coffee, and a assortment of foods These foods consisted of bagels, donuts, crosiants, bread, rice, beef, pork, lamb and many others. Jeice scoffed down a huge portion of the food, filling his stomach to the top. He ate better than ever, saiyan food was delicious.

Jeice grabbed a can of Monster, somthing he hadn't had in a while. He popped open the can, carbonation made its way up the liquid. The alien opened his mouth and took a nice big swig, he felt the energy rush through his veins. It felt good, he was ready to explore Vegeta. He finished off the Monster and grabbed another for the road. Jeice was taking advantage of the large ammount of Monster he had.
Back to top Go down
Jeice

Jeice

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Jeice wondered what he hit with his Big Bang attack, he could see the explosion from miles away. He took a sip of Monster, followed by a beep of his scouter. He had a incoming call, his first time being called on a scouter. Being on Vegeta he learned the many more functions of the scouter, like its walki-talkie ability. Lifting up his right arm, he quickly pressed the button on the side of his device.

"Hello Jeice, this is Juro. I got somthing to tell you, word is the Grave of Kings was blown up. A giant ki blast supposedly hit it, and just a crater remains. Now there is a dead spirit, with a body roaming the planet. He claims he is King Vegeta, and he looks just like him. We know he is the King Vegeta from about a century ago, because of his attitude. The spirit is more powerfull from our current king, his strength has not deteriotated." said Juro before being cut off by Jeice.

"Wait, is the graveyard a few miles east of King Vegeta's place?" asked Jeice, nervous.

"Yeah, it is. Why do you ask?" replied Juro.

"Ohh shi-, uhhh no reason. Just wondering." said Jeice, feeling guilty. He knew it was him who destroyed the graveyard, he had to fix this mess. "Alright, where is he?" asked Jeice, he had to stop this dead spirit.

"He is now wandering King Vegeta's palace. We just don't want him to find the real king, he doesn't know he is dead. We have to send him to the next dimension again, its the only way to stop him. The only problem is his power level is about one hundred seventy thousand. He is stronger than our team can handle, and your the second strongest on the planet next to the king." the saiyan said, thinking of a plan to stop the spectral warrior.

"Yeah, we got a slight problem here." said Jeice, also thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Jeice

Jeice

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Jeice chugged his can of Monster, taking every last drop. With new energy he flew into the air, heading towards the graveyard he blew up. He couldn't imagine the ammount of damage he caused, now he wished he had aimed somewhere else. What a mess he caused, but he couldn't let anyone know. Although, there wasn't much of a way they could stop him. As long as he helped out the King he should be alright, now he just hoped him and his team would be enough.

The red alien landed at the site, hand on his hips looking at what he did. He didn't know the attack was that devastating, he couldn't wait to use it in battle now. To the left, under a little rubble he could make out a tombstone. Quickly he brushed aside the rocks and pebbles, and wiped the stone clean. It was the tombstone of the past King Vegeta, the blast probably destroyed the corpse. Clicking the button on his scouter Jeice tried to find the power level of the spiritual king, luckily enough his scouter got him.

Jeice's red aura flared, little bits of stone rose from the energy he emitted. It was now noon, and he didn't want this problem to last a long time. So quickly he blast off into the sky, the spirit appeared to be in the King's palace. Jeice clicked the button on his scouter, and he clicked on Juro's name.

"Juro, are you there?" asked Jeice.

"Yeah, just eating right now captain. Whats up?" replied the saiyan, with a mouth full of steak.

"Get the rest of the team. Meet me at the front of King Vegeta's Palace in twenty minutes. Make sure your armour's on, and come ready for battle. Eat a good and hearty meal, we need all the energy we can get." commanded Jeice, before ending the communication between the two warriors. Not giving his teamate a chance to reply.

Twenty minutes has passed, Jeice was standing at the front of the palace. His level two saiyan armour was protecting him, he was dressed with many items to make his chances of winning as high as possible. Around his neck was his Dragon Amulet, it held special powers that taught him the technique Dragon Dive. He wore leather gloves, making his punches hurt more. A interlock held them together with his saiyan gauntlets, which protected his arms. His feet were protected by with steel toed boots, adding a little more hurt in his kick. Finally on his back rest his sword, held in its holster.

"Jeice! We are ready," said Thrasher. The whole team was behind him, all of them ready for battle. Their saiyan armour and equipment all with them, now they were ready for the fight that was most likely going to happen.

"Lets go, follow my lead." commanded Jeice, locating the dead King's power level with his scouter. Quitely he swung open the door, trying to be as sneaky as possible. Being as stealthy as he could he slowly hovered down the halls, following the path of the dead King. Jeice could see the sprectral ruler ahead of him, so he just stayed where he was. The dead King was going into King Vegeta's room, thinking it was his. Jeice knew that King Vegeta did most of his work in there, thinking of new planets to conquer and where to sell them too. The red alien motioned for all his team to be as quiet as possible, they all watched as the spirit opened the door.

"Who are you!" shouted King Vegeta, enraged that someone dared to enter his room without knocking or without proper authorization. Jeice's scouter read that his power was rising, but settled down.

"Wait, you look just like me. Except, well.....you look dead. Alright what happened here? Is this some kind of joke?" the Saiyan King pondered how this could happen.

King Vegeta turned his head, watching the whole transformation. So did everyone else, Jeice's team as astonished at what he just did. Vegeta just smiled, he was impressed with Jeice's new power. Juro now flew alongside Jeice, and the other two followed. All of them powered up, each with a different colored aura. Juro's aura was blue, with streaks of green running up it. Thrasher's was purple, and bits of uncontained power jolted around it. Poukin's was almost invisible, which could be really usefull for a suprise power up. Jeice noticed his was the most compact, he had harnessed his energy better than the rest of his team.

"Wow Jeice, I didn't know you had all that power." said King Vegeta. "Thanks for helping me out, this guy doesn't know where he belongs. We have to kill him again, put him in his final resting place." said King Vegeta, using his charisma to help make Jeice and his team want to fight better.

Jeice clicked on his scouter, and read Poukin and Thrasher's powered up power levels. Thrasher stood at ten thousand, and Poukin stood at fourteen thousand. Not bad, they could help a little. Juro was at a strong twenty eight thousand.

"Well, Jeice I have a transformation too. I have unlocked the power of a Super Saiyan, the dream of all saiyans. That is why I am the strongest on the planet, because I am legend!" said King Vegeta after his aura showed. It was red like Jeice's, his hair rose from his power. His hair stood taller now, and he almost had a red lining to him. King Vegeta's pupils vanished, and his power increased dramaticly. The saiyan's muscles bulged, his armour stretched like Jeice's. This power he had was great, and he had proven himself the strongest living being on the planet. With a new power level of eighty thousand they now stood a chance. It would still take everything they had to take down this spirit, who just watched and examined his competition.

Lightning came over the warriors, the amazing power was making the planet tremble. Wind blew from all directions, picking up small stones and leaves. The ground beneath Jeice and King Vegeta cracked slightly, the ground could barely contain their massive power. With a primal grin Jeice's aura covered his body, he rose into the air above the spectral warrior. He flew higher and higher, untill he could barely see his opponent.

Then he turned his body upside down, with his fist infront of him. The red alien shot downward, pushing his body faster and faster. He squinted to see, the wind got in his eyes and burned them. Jeice was closing in on the dead warrior, and his fist came down on his skull. This barely affected the King, or at least it looked like it.

The dead king let out a mighty roar, Jeice's attack must have hurt then. He rubbed his skull, and then got into a fighting stance. Jeice flew back near the others, with a stern face. He knew that his attack didn't do a ton of damage, he had to keep on slowly pounding away.

The spectral king dashed at Jeice, throwing a ki-infused punch at his stomach. Taken by suprise Jeice's body was thrown back a little, and he lost his breath. Dropping to his knees he swore under his breath, and tried to regain his ability to breath.

Now it was King Vegeta's turn, he had formed a large bolt of red ki. Jeice looked up and knew what attack it was, he knew it himself. Soon he saw the King fire it at his ancestor, who took his arm and swiped the blast away. Jeice didn't know how a blast of the magnitude could be simply swatted away, it was mind boggling. Then he saw Juro and the others all run at the spirit. They threw a flurry of punches, which the dead warrior didn't bother to dodge or block. After the attack he grabbed Thrasher and Poukin by the head, and opened his mouth. Out came a breath of fire, which scorched their faces and burned through their armour. Then they were thrown to the side and rendered unconcious.

"Shit!" said Jeice while he looked at the two saiyans, on the ground almost dead. Lucky for them Juro wasn't touched, the group still had a good chance of winning this.

"Jeice, use the Big Bang Attack. We can both do it at the same time, and have Juro distract him with a ki blast." said King Vegeta, while holding his hand up and forming another red orb of ki. Jeice was aboout to lift up his hand, but soon he heard the spirit preparing an attack. He lifted his hand quickly, and formed his own red orb of ki. Just as he finished his attack, he noticed the spirit shot a attack of his own Jeice's way. Jeice fired the Big Bang Attack, it was just a natural reaction.

Both blasts met, and Jeice was overpowered. Within seconds King Vegeta sent in his own blast, evening out the playing field. Jeice looked around for Juro, who was preparing an attack of his own. They just had to wait for Juro's help, then he could unleash his plan. The spirit's blast was getting closer, a huge dome of ki formed where the two blasts met. The dome was growing every second, if Jeice and Vegeta lost this Ki grapple they would be done for. It had the power of their blasts along with the spirits blast. That could kill both of them.

Soon Juro fired his own blast, but it didn't help much. It kept their blast steady though, the power was now even. Jeice lifted up his free arm, and tried forming a bolt of ki in it. A small red orb formed, but it wouldn't do much in its current state. Jeice concentrated even harder, focusing his energy into his new attack. Soon the bolt grew in size, he had learned a new technique. The Double Big Bang Attack, hopefully this move could win this grapple. So Jeice fired the blast and it entered the grapple, now Jeice had both hands pushing his bolts of ki forward.

"Ahhhhhhh," yelled Jeice as he put most of his ki into the attack. That bit of energy pushed their combined blasts to the top, they were overpowering the spirit. All three warriors dumped most of their remaining ki into their attacks and soon the spirit lost control. His blast along with the blasts from Jeice, Vegeta and Juro all connected with the spirit. A large explosion followed, totaly decimating the battlefield.

Jeice's right arm was hurt bad, he couldn't move it. The explosion had taken a large toll on him. Smoke was still all around him, he had to wait for it to clear before he could see the results. After a few seconds Jeice looked around him, he was right next to King Vegeta, who was back to his normal form and full of cuts. Juro was sitting down, almost out of energy. Jeice looked at where the center of the blast hit, and he found the spirit was still there. His power had dropped dramaticly though, Jeice turned on his scouter to read it.

"Twenty five thousand, let me check mine." said Jeice after pressing the button on his scouter a few more times. "Thirty five thousand, good." said Jeice after turning off his scouter. Soon he noticed he was shrinking, and he was losing power. He had run out of the energy needed to uphold his transformation. Now in his normal form, he had to find out who was now the strongest. So he turned his scouter back on and read his power level. It was at twenty thousand, and King Vegeta's was now at twenty eight thousand.

"Nice work Jeice, now make sure he doesn't get to Juro. I have enough energy to fight, but I'm limited to physical attacks." said King Vegeta, with more confidence than before.

"Don't worry mate, I can fight too. I can't use my right arm, but I can fight." said Jeice with a smile, determined to help destroy this spirit. With his good arm the red alien pulled his sword out of his holster, ready to send the dead man back to the next dimension.

"Alright then Jeice, lets kill him." said King Vegeta before running at the spirit. He threw three quick jabs at the head of his deac ancestor, then dropped down low and did a leg sweep. The spirit fell to the ground in pain, but wasn't done. He opened his mouth, and Jeice knew what was going to happen. Without hesitation Jeice ran infront of the King with his sword infront of him. Fire flew at them, but they were all absorbed by Jeice's verbation blade.

"Can't let you die on me now," said Jeice with a smile. They had this fight in the bag.

Jeice took his sword, and with his left hand he slashed verticly across the chest of the former saiyan king. His blade cut through his skin and almost hit his heart. The battle was almost over, but not yet. The spirit began to sway back and forth, gaining momentum. Using that momentum he lunged into the air, kicking Jeice across the face. Jeice was sent down to the ground, bleeding out of his mouth. King Vegeta was then kicked where the sun doesn't shine, and he was on his knees in pain.

"You little bastard!" gasped Vegeta who was now rolling on the floor in pain. He was in fetile posisition, helpless. Jeice got up onto his feet and grabbed his sword. Gathering what little energy he had he ran at the past King. He delivered a kick that could shatter bones, into the crotch of the spectral warrior. Jeice smiled as he got a taste of his own medicine. Now he too was rolling on the ground in pain, groaning and moaning.

"My, my. How the tables have turned. Looks like its over for you mate. Now, before you die I have a few words for you. You are dead, and will die again. You were a king, but your not anymore. You will never be a king again you stupid monkey. You almost killed two of my teammates, and severly injured my other. My right arm is destroyed! You tried to kill your great grandson! Burn in Hell!" screamed Jeice as his aura went wild. He gathered all the energy he had, and cupped his hands.

"Kamehame-" chanted Jeice as a blue orb of ki formed in his hands. This would finish off the battle, end it once and for all. He had to make the most of this chance, so he decided to kill him quickly.

"Haaaaa!" yelled Jeice as he pushed his cupped hands forward, the blue energy wave shot out of them. The spirit was engulfed in its power, killing it once again. Jeice smiled, then fell back. Out of energy all he could do was lay there, untill someone got him.

"Captain, I got you. We're all going to the rejuvination tanks to heal up. King Vegeta has Poukin and Thrasher." said Juro, who was cradeling Jeice like a baby. Jeice opened his eyes and looked at Juro, he was in tough shape too. He then closed his eyes, and soon felt the healing liquids of the rejuvination tank around him. His wounds began to heal, he could now use his right arm. Looking beside him he saw King Vegeta and his team all in a row.

3 Hours later

Jeice opened his eyes once more, feeling great. He motioned for one of the doctors to get him out, he was curious to see how the others were feeling. The tank was drained of the liquid, and Jeice walked out. The alien put on his clothes, and then looked for the others. Their tanks were empty, Jeice knew where to find the king at least. So he walked down the palace halls, and knocked on the door.

"King Vegeta, you there mate?" asked Jeice, wishing to see him.

"Jeice, come in." said King Vegeta while opening the door and walking to his couch. A TV was on, and he was watching the saiyan news. "Look Jeice, you are in the news. Nice work there, I apprecieate your help." said Vegeta, looking at Jeice.

"Thanks, but it was my fault anyway. My Big Bang destroyed that graveyard, it was the least I could do." he replied.

"Don't worry about it, we are alright aren't we? Accidents happen, anyway I needed a good fight." replied the King of Saiyans.

"Hey King, could you tell me where my team is? I want to continue to train with them." said Jeice, hoping Vegeta had the answer.

"They are at the house, they should be happy to see you. We didn't think you would make it out of there in as good condition as you were." said the King, turning off the TV and heading out the door. "Well, I got stuff to do. Have fun Jeice." he finally said before vanishing from sight.

Word Count: 5397
Back to top Go down
Jeice

Jeice

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:35 am

This is done
Back to top Go down
Jeice

Jeice

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am

Can this get graded soon?
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PowerLevel : 75,850
Ki : 75,850
Tehniques : Power Blitz, Energy Field
Zeni : 500

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 am

yep is now soon enough 269,850 pl ki and zeni
53 bp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Darkest Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Day   The Darkest Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG :: Planets :: Vegeta-
Jump to: