Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden trains Goshun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

Golden trains Goshun Empty
PostSubject: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:46 pm

" I'm supposed to meet my student named Goshun where is he" golden speaks to himself
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
Goshun

Goshun

PowerLevel : 460,200
Ki : 460,200
Transformations : Oozaru
Battle Points : 32
Zeni : 160,200

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Goshun appears before Golden and said, "Im sorry i am late i am ready to begin training Master."

Goshun awaited his response
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well I just want to see how strong you can hit first now punch me as hard as you can" golden says "don't be afraid"
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Ok Goshun said hesitantly He focuses and put all of his energy in his right fist and aims right for Golden Nose
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 pm

"um ok I see now why I'm here ok uh oh great blood I got a bloody nose uh f***great stained my clothes" golden then grabs some tissues then jammed them right in his nose "ok not bad but can you fire and control a beam at a high intensity"
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 pm

"Im sorry i didnt mean to hit you that hard. Let me see what i can do i pointed my finger and a powerful beam shot out my finger at great speed. I turned to look at golden and says. "Does that answer your question Master"
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 pm

"yep ok now I'm going to teach you how to fire a super final kamehameha it takes slot of power got that now try and fire a regular kamehameha if you know how"
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

I turned to look at Golden and started laughing ok wow thats easy I powered up my energy and fired a kamehameha in the air. I turned to look at Golden
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Don't flatter you self ok now gather even more power in the beam and this will be able to destroy that big steel house over there and it's a different color but there is three but one is the right color red,yellow, and green try it out
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I gather all my energy together and became more powerful and destroyed each house one by one. "Wow did you see me master i think im getting stronger already."
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 am

Wow it was the right color too red oh well now let's see if you have enough power to control it ok now when I fly in the air fire another one of those at me and I'm going to deflect it on the ground and you need to get it away from the ground by controlim it ok
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 am

Ok I powerd up my energy and fired another blast at golden he then deflected the blast back at me i then powered up to my max and held out my hands in doing so stopped the blast from hitting the ground. I looked up at Golden and said. How powerful do you think im getting
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 am

Um ok well let's see how about you fly around the planet 5 times ok
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 am

Ok goshun said as he took off in a matter of 30 seconds at the most Goshun flew around planet Vegeta 5 times he then fell to the surface to see what Golden had to say
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 pm

hehe now run around the planet 2 times
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I looked at golden and said sure and went areond the planet two more times less than 15 seconds. I came back down and replied to Golden i become faster two whats next
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 am

"um ok lets see Kamehameha" Golden fires a kamehameha at his student
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Goshun fires one back and watch as the two collided with each other
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm

"not powerful enough Goshun think fast" Golden's beam destroyed goshun's beam and headed towards Gohun
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 am

Being quick on his feet Goshun used instant transmission and was behind golden and fired a quick ki blast at his back
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 am

before Goshun fired the ki blast Golden did a handstand then fliped up while kicking the blast at Goshun "nice try Goshun" Golden smiles
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 am

Goshun smiled at his master's awareness and ability and said dodge this. Goshun then formed a power ball in the air and soon transformed into a great ape and then fired a Ki beam out his mouth towards golden
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm

"too slow being great ape makes you slow and that is something you need speed" Golden rushes towards Goshun and then disappeared before the beam hit then ran around him a couple times the goes for a punch in the back
Back to top Go down
Goshun

Goshun

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 am

Goshun senses Golden as he vanish behind him and quickly turned around and fired grabbed him then fired a quick Ki blast right at Golden
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Golden takes the hit then escapes from goshun's grasp and the said "exellent job my student u r doing very well but its not quite over the question is can u control that form" Golden disappears and brings a man to see how well Goshun can control himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden trains Goshun   Golden trains Goshun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden trains Goshun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next