Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi

PowerLevel : 2,000,500
Transformations : ssj,ssuj,ssj2,ssj3,golden ape, ssj4
Zeni : 5,000,000

PostSubject: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:49 pm

this one should be a peice of cake guys ok now if you make less than 200 words then it must be atleast 100 words

Reward: 10,000,000 zeni, 2 bp if 250-350 words which it should be than ill give you 10,000 pl and ki extra and if wieghted armor just double the complete total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi

PowerLevel : 2,000,500
Transformations : ssj,ssuj,ssj2,ssj3,golden ape, ssj4
Zeni : 5,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Daichi lands to the ground and begins searching for info on the man whom had killed his mother. Then a moron comes out of no where "You alien! Return to you planet! Or feels the wrath of Satan!" Daichi looks at the doofus and says "Um...Yeah...I have no time for this." Hercule yells "You won't harm this planet!" Daichi then says "Who said I wanted to?" Hercule yells "You were just flying! You have to be an evil alien!" Daichi then asks "What does me flying have anything to do whith weither or not i'm good or evil?" Hercule yells "Well...Uh...Nevermind that! The point is i'm taking you down!" Hercule performs a punch to Daichi's face. "Hercule punch!" Hercule yells. Daichi feels nothing...at all. "Thats a sorry excuse for a punch." Daichi says. Now if you don't want me to hurt you! I advise you to get away from me!" Daichi yells. Hercule was still persistent. "Ha! You defeat me?!?! What a joke!" Hercule says. Daichi sighs and flicks Hercule in his forehead. He is sent flying through a tree and then a mountain. "Now! Get away from me!" Daichi shouts. He then hears someone yelling. "Dynamite Kick!" "Are you kidding me!" Daichi yells. As Hercule comes in to kick, Daichi steps out of the ways and uppercuts Hercule into the air. Daichi jumps up then grabs Hercule by the leg. He then spins him aroundas if Hercule were a lasso. He then slams Hercule into the ground. Daichi does a backflip and begins charging a beam into the palm of his hands. "I told you not to mess with me! And you continued trying to fight me! Even when I told you to stop! Now you must pay!" Daichi yells. Then a force takes over him. He cancels his blast and turns around. "I'll spare you this time...just stay out of my way...OKAY!" Hercule nods "Yes sir!" A green aura surrounds Daichi's hand. A green beam of energy heads towards Hercule. Hercule covers his face in fear. "I gave you a little energy so that you can walk home...use it wisely. It won't take you very far, so i advise you go home and rest." Daichi says as Hercule stands to his feet. Daichi bursts awys to continue his search for the man whom killed his mother.

Word Count-396
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vegeta

PowerLevel : 25,467,825
Ki : 25,217,325
Transformations : Oozaru,False Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,SupeSaiyan 3,Golden Oozaru,Super Saiyan 4,Super Saiyan 5,Super Saiyan 6,Super Saiyan 7,Super Saiyan 10,Super Saiyan 11,Super Saiyan 13
Tehniques : Galick Gun,Big Bang,Final Flash,Super Galick Gun,Instant Transmission,Fusion Dance,Self Destruct,Final Shine,Solar Flare,Kaioken,Super Slither Slasher Basher
Battle Points : 17
Zeni : 1,585,350
Items : Weighed Armour,Saiyan Combat Sword,Z-Sword,Kings armor,Prince Scouter,30 Super Saibamen grade 2,30 Regular Saibamen

PostSubject: Destroy human savior for Hercule   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Could you count the word again? I am getting 388.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden
Admin

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm

not to be the bad person but this mission dont count

1) cant make your own mission
2) must be at least a mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbrpg.forumotion.com
vegeta

Transformations : Oozaru,False Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,SupeSaiyan 3,Golden Oozaru,Super Saiyan 4,Super Saiyan 5,Super Saiyan 6,Super Saiyan 7,Super Saiyan 10,Super Saiyan 11,Super Saiyan 13
Tehniques : Galick Gun,Big Bang,Final Flash,Super Galick Gun,Instant Transmission,Fusion Dance,Self Destruct,Final Shine,Solar Flare,Kaioken,Super Slither Slasher Basher
Items : Weighed Armour,Saiyan Combat Sword,Z-Sword,Kings armor,Prince Scouter,30 Super Saibamen grade 2,30 Regular Saibamen

PostSubject: Destroy human savior for Hercule   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Well.This is actually the same quest that Hyre Krull did(I think, they do have the same name).But can you do a quest that another person has already completed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden
Admin

Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 pm

nope once a quest has been taken then no one else can do it unless they dont post within a day
Back to top Go down
vegeta

PostSubject: Destroy human savior for Hercule   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Now,I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Golden
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 am

well i just thought people already knew but i posted up more rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   

Back to top Go down

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1