Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Golden had a little sister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

What if Golden had a little sister Empty
PostSubject: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 am

The night sky covered the Earth like a warm blanket. Numerous stars twinkled in the night sky. The wind gently blew across the ground, causing blades of grass to waver. It was a seemingly perfect night for the month of December.

In the mountains, there sat a small, round house in a field. The lights inside the house gave a small reflection outside the house, lighting up various pieces of grass. At the back of the house was the sound of two people grunting, and throwing punches and kicks at each other.

The oldest at fifty-six – the father – was winning, but only due to having more experience on the battlefield. The younger at twenty-six – his son – was putting up a good fight, though, as evident by the beads of sweat running down his forehead. His son, however, was panting slightly. They had been sparring for a good hour now, and the father decided it was time to end it. He didn't want to overtire his son.

"That's enough, Goten," he said with a fatherly tone in his voice. Goldennodded and promptly laid back on the grass. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and let out his breath more. Frokusmiled and waited for his youngest son to catch his breath before talking again. "We'll resume this tomorrow. For now, we'll go back inside." With a big grin on his face, he remarked, "Besides, your sister is probably driving your mother mental!"

Goldenlaughed and sat up. "She's only one-years-old, Dad. How can she be doing that?"

"Because your sister is a female, that's why," Frokusimply answered. He then pulled his son to his feet and lightly clapped him on the back. "She'll make you go mad, too." The pair started to walk into their home.

Goldennodded his head in agreement. "But not you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"When she's a teenager."

"Ah," Goldencrossed his arms. "You'll be chasing the boys off left, right and centre!"

"Not if she's anything like her mother," Frokustated.

They stepped into the warmth of the house, expecting to see Suzie sat at the kitchen table with her baby daughter nestled in her arms. Instead, all that greeted them was an empty kitchen. Mere seconds later, they could feel Suzie's weak Ki – along with her daughter's stronger energy – in the living room.

Ignoring his father's suggestion to go and lie down, Goldenwalked into the living room. His fifty-six year old mother was sat on the sofa, rocking her baby slightly in her arms. Suzie looked up and smiled warmly, though Goldencould see the exhaustion in her eyes.

Frokuknelt by his daughter and started to make funny faces, causing the baby to squeal in laughter.

"Golden, could you do a favor for me?" Suzie asked over the laughing.

"Er… sure, Mom," Golden answered cautiously. "Could you do a favor for me?" really meant "You're going to do this, or else."

Suzie murmured for Froku to move, and once he did, Suzie stood up and carefully placed his daughter in her son's arms. "Could you possibly try and get Gosina to sleep?" Suzie asked wearily. "I've tried everything."

"Say no more, Mom," Golden said, grinning. "You just get some rest." Making sure his mother was fine, he ventured up the stairs and into his sister's room; a round, wooden cot was placed by the window. Baby toys from when Mike and Golden were babies were piled up in a corner and a rocking chair was in another corner. The walls were cream and the floor was wooden.

Golden knelt down and placed Gosina in her cot. Thinking that she would eventually drop off to sleep, Golden stood up, turned around and headed for the door. He would have made it if not for Gosina calling out, "Go! Goooo!"

Golden smirked – that was all his sister could pronounce of his name. "Alright, I'm coming back," he announced, turning back to the cot and kneeling down again. He rested his arms on the edge of the cot and nestled his head in the crease of his elbow.

Gosina gazed at her brother with an 'O' shape forming her mouth, and curious black eyes. Golden chuckled and reached over to ruffle her hair lightly.

"What you staring at, missy?"

Gosina broke out into a smile and reached her arms up. Golden knew that this was her answer for "you".

Golden smiled at his sister's antics and then sighed. "To be honest, I have no idea on how to get you to sleep." With all his attention focused on his sister, the boy was unaware that his parents were stood by the door listening in. Suzie had feigned being tired in order to get Golden to bond with Gosina – she wanted the two to have a perfect relationship and to look out for each other.

"Mike would be way better at this than me," Goldencontinued. Gosina only blinked and stuck her fist in her mouth. "Mind you, he does have the experience…" Goldensighed and absently took Gosina's fist out of her mouth. Seconds later, the room was filled with the sounds of Gosina's wails. Goldengasped and waved his hands about. "No, don't cry! Er…" he turned his body half-way to the door, thinking on whether to call his parents or not. He decided not to, as not to get into trouble. He turned back towards Gosina, and picked her up. "Don't cry," he soothed. "I'm sorry – I didn't mean to be rough. Like I said, I have no experience."

Gosina soon stopped crying, instead opting to only sniffle. Goldenheaved a sigh of relief and placed her back into the cot.

"Guess you taught me a lesson, huh?" Goldencrossed his arms. "I won't make you cry again, I promise. If I do, then you can punch me, I swear." Goldenwas suddenly reminded of something important. "Man, who's going to train you? I mean, Mom won't want you to train, being her only daughter, but you're Dad's only daughter, too. You'll probably need to protect yourself when you're older."

Gosina cocked her head in confusion. "Ba ba ba?"

"I have no idea what the hell you just said, but it sounded good, kid," Goldenremarked. "You know, I wish there was some book or something, on how to be a big brother. All I know is how to be a little brother, and that's no good to you."

"Ba!" Gosina pointed towards the door.

"There's no-one there, Gosina."

"Ba!" she cried more forcefully. Golden huffed and grabbed his sister's index finger with his thumb and finger. He gently shook her finger, causing the little girl to giggle.

"There, I made you laugh. And I thought Dad was the only one who could do that." Golden let go of her finger.

"Da! Da! Da!" Gosina clapped her hands together.

Golden chuckled and brought his face closer to his sister's. "You'll have a best friend growing up, you know. Cami. She's Trunks' daughter. Trunks is my best friend." There was little reaction to this; the girl just stared up at Golden with a puzzled expression.

"I told Dad earlier that when you're a teenager, he'll be chasing off boys left, right and centre," Golden informed Gosina. "Dad won't get a chance to do that, because they'll have to go through me first. I won't let any boys hurt you, I promise."

"Blab la bla…" Gosina gawked up at the ceiling, rocking her body from side to side.

Golden smirked. "You sound like a teenager already. And lemme tell you somethin', kid, that is not the best stage of your life. You and Dad will most likely have the most arguments when you hit your teenage years."

"Na!" Gosina shook her head.

"See, you're arguing now," Golden commentated.

"Naa!"

"Am too," Golden said. He figured more events like this were going to crop up in the future.

The little girl quickly gave up and pouted.

Golden decided to change the subject. "You're very special to Mom, you know."

"Ha?"

"Well, you draw your facial features from Mom, whereas Mike and me look like Dad." Golden sighed. "But you're also special to Dad. You're his little girl, so he'll spoil you rotten. Kulma told me that daughters are more special then sons to their fathers."

"Ya!" Gosina giggled.

"At least that's one thing you agree with," Golden muttered. "You look so innocent, you know. I… I wish you would stay oblivious to what the world is really like." Golden knew the world – it was full of lies. It always seemed peaceful, but it never was. "I'm going to protect you forever, Gosina. That's what it means to be a big brother, and I'm going to be the best brother there is."

Gosina sent him a smile, and then slowly, her eyes started to close.

Golden leant over and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight, Gosina. I'll always be here for you."

Always.

Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
Android 17

Android 17

PowerLevel : 75,850
Ki : 75,850
Tehniques : Power Blitz, Energy Field
Zeni : 500

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 am

900,000 pl and ki
450,000 zeni
50 bp
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PowerLevel : 98,240,100
Ki : 98,240,100
Transformations : (False Super Saiyan)~(Super Saiyan)~(Lengendary Super Saiyan)~(True Legendary Sayain)~~
Tehniques : ~~(Kamehameha)~~(Warp Kamehameha)~~(Spirit Bomb)~~(Instant Transmission)~~(Solar Flare)~~(After Image)~~(Kiao Ken)~~(Energy Bomb)~~(Super Slither Slasher Basher)~~(Super Mega Death Ball)~~
Battle Points : 2,157
Zeni : 19,065,102
Items : (Z-Sword)~(Kings Armor)~(Weighted Armor)~(Ultimatre Sensu Beanx5)~

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:12 am

I have a question, how is this rewarded by 900k and at 1.4k words, but I have a 123k Word Roleplay that took almost a year to write but i get 2 Mil. how are rewards given and what are they based on..
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:53 am

You see us Admin's has diffrent ways grading i don't know how come i get that much but next time ill have 17 grade yours next time ok ill have to ask him why he gives me more then i give you
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 am

plus i have wieghted armor which doubles the posts
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PowerLevel : 98,240,100
Ki : 98,240,100
Transformations : (False Super Saiyan)~(Super Saiyan)~(Lengendary Super Saiyan)~(True Legendary Sayain)~~
Tehniques : ~~(Kamehameha)~~(Warp Kamehameha)~~(Spirit Bomb)~~(Instant Transmission)~~(Solar Flare)~~(After Image)~~(Kiao Ken)~~(Energy Bomb)~~(Super Slither Slasher Basher)~~(Super Mega Death Ball)~~
Battle Points : 2,157
Zeni : 19,065,102
Items : (Z-Sword)~(Kings Armor)~(Weighted Armor)~(Ultimatre Sensu Beanx5)~

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't care so much lol just wondering, but thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Golden had a little sister   What if Golden had a little sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Golden had a little sister
Page 1 of 1