Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyre Krull

PowerLevel : 11,100
Ki : 5,000
Tehniques : Flight, Kamhawave(Taught by Goku), Dodonpa, Spirit Ball(Weak spirit bomb)
Battle Points : 2
Zeni : 500

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule Empty
PostSubject: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Destroy Human Savior for Hercule Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 am

Hyre caught a heavy punch from a massive fighter, twisting his hand then pushing the fighter back. There was a sharp yell, then the announcer walked up.
"The winner is Hyre! Next, Hyre vs. Hercule!"
Hyre frowned. He'd be fighting...A weakling...

Hercule walked up, immediantly trying to choke the boy. Frowning, Hyre jumped, landing behind Hercule.
"WAIT! Can you go kill someone for me?" Hercule Yelled.
"Who?" Hyre asked.
"The savior of Earth! I'll pay you big time!" Herculed yelled.
Hyre sighed, then flew away.

A few hours later, Hyre looked at a Namekian, eyebrow raised. "Are you evil?"
"Sort of...."
"Good."
Hyre lunged forward, punching the confused Namekian, knocking him to the ground. He then took out a bottle of water, hitting the Namek over the head with it continually. After five minutes, the Namekian picked up a rock and broke Hyre's head, but that didn't stop him. Hyre picked up the water bottle and broke the Namek's ribs, then took a rock and broke his face. Picking him up, Hyre flew to a river and drowned him.

A few hours later...
"There, I killed him, now let me get stronger so I can save Earth. And give me the money..." Hyre said.
"Thanks!" Hercule said, then paid Hyre and walked away.
"Few...I thought I'd die." Hyre muttered.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroy Human Savior for Hercule   Destroy Human Savior for Hercule Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

10,950 pl ki and zeni with 2 bp
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com

Destroy Human Savior for Hercule
Page 1 of 1