Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ICE AGE (COMPLETE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PowerLevel : 127,680,700
Ki : 127,680,700
Transformations : False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan
Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken
Battle Points : 122
Zeni : 109,380
Items : weighted armor

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Father. My father. I now know who you are, yet I do not know who you are. I have never met you and you have never met me. I have lived without your presence for over fifteen years. Never having anyone to turn to. Never having anybody to care for me. Alone in a violent world immersed in combat training and missions. Never knowing when one will prove to be my end. Yet you are out there somewhere. I can feel it in my very soul. If you could see me now, what would you say? Would you care? Would you apologize for your part in abandoning me? I would be willing to forgive you. The only thing in this universe that I fear is your rejection. Surely no living person would be as cruel as to leave a girl alone? We saiyans are born for combat, born to fight. Can't some of us have a heart though?

The cold air of the night slashed at Blackfire like a icy claw as the young girl tossed to and fro in her bed. The teen was gripped in yet another nightmare, one of many over the past two weeks that had been plaguing her sleep, causing her to wake up more tired than she started with. With a cry, she woke up, her breath coming out in gasps, her purple eyes blinking against the darkness. Her clock read one in the morning. A shiver ran through her body, but not because of her dreams. It was cold. Very cold.

Blackfire's breath was visible and the cold was almost unbearable. Frost glistened in her room, covering most of it in solid ice. As the saiyan orphan got up, her bare foot slipped on the ice covered floor and fell with a crash on her bottom with a yelp. What the heck is going on? Gingerly getting up, she slowly made her way to her cupboard, throwing on several layers of clothes then armor that seemed to do nothing to halt the coldness from chilling her very bones. It seemed like her whole house had frozen over in some kind of quick ice age.

Another shiver gripped her body and she half slid, half walked to her front door. It too, was encased in ice and wouldn't budge as Blackfire pushed on it with her shoulder. Taking a pace back, she launched her foot out to kick it open and promptly fell on her bottom. Again. Cursing to herself, she picked her self up and took to the air this time, her boots leaving the slippery ground. Extending her right hand she lit up the area with a purple ball of Ki and began melting the ice with its warmth. Her mind wandered as she worked to the previous day.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
”Blackfire?” The young saiyan teen looked up from where she had seated herself to see one of the King's guards looming over her, clipboard in hand. “King Vegeta will now see you,” he said, turning around towards the throne room. Blackfire heaved a sigh and got up from her chair, stretching each leg in turn as she got up. The king of saiyans had requested that the orphan came, but that had been over an hour ago. What had happened that delayed her audience?

Her footsteps echoed off the stone floor as she followed the first class saiyan down the long hallway that led to the King's chamber. The stone doors immediately opened upon both saiyan's arrival. The guard stepped aside back to his post, nodding to Blackfire to allow her in. She muttered her thanks and stepped inside the chamber. King Vegeta was towering over a table with several advisers at his side. He didn't seem to notice her presence, so she simply put her hands behind her and waited patiently.

“-more avalonian presences spotted outside sector six.” Blackfire could here him muttering to his advisers, his brows furrowed, deep in thought. “Why do they keep pressing our planet, surely they don't think that their armies could-” He cut off as his eyes flickered over the saiyan teen. “Blackfire,” he greeted her suddenly, standing up to his full height, leaving his advisers to yammer over the table. He whisked on over, his red cape barely brushing against the floor.

“King Vegeta,” Blackfire greeted her king respectfully, barring one arm across her chest in a traditional saiyan salute, “You requested my presence.”

“Yes,” the king of saiyans confirmed, reaching underneath his armor and pulling out a medallion of sorts. It sparkled in the light, casting a shaft of light from its golden cover, glittering onto the floor. “It has come to my attention that you have served under me for over a year now, taking on plenty of missions in the name of the saiyan army. Yet I have not given you the title you deserve due to... circumstances.” Blackfire knew exactly what circumstances the king was referring to. Only two days ago, Avalonian spies were raking in saiyan secrets thanks to two disloyal guards. “So,” King Vegeta swept on, holding out the medallion so Blackfire could take it from his gloved hand. “Congratulations, you are now a second class warrior.”

The Royal guard tossed and turned in the night as his head dampened with sweat. His dreams were becoming harder on him, more vivid, horrifying. His right hand shriveled into a fist as he clutched his pillow and the other clutched his stomach. The Saiyan of the Storms coughed as he jumped into the air. Sweat glistened down his cheeks and forehead as he gasped for air.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

The Royal Guard hacked out as he wiped his face from the sweat. A cold breeze hit his shirtless body as he shook. His teeth clattered as he wrapped his blanket around his body. The Blue Eyed Saiyan looked around his room, the windows were frosted over and his breath was visible even in the moon lit room. The King’s Bodyguard placed his bare feet on the ground as a chill went up his spine. Once again his teeth chattered as he stood up slowly.

The Saiyan of the Storms grabbed a back pick that he had took with him to Pefu on one his last mission. AS he threw on everything in his pack he could feel a quick surge of heat then once aging the cold took over. His muscles ached as he walked toward his refrigerator. He opened it up all his food was frozen in blocks of ice, quickly he walked toward the hall way to see if it was just his room or what else was going on.

The King made his way passed as he asked Zorn to follow for a moment. The Royal Guard had a quick conversation about what was going on but not even the King himself knew. The Saiyan of the Storms looked down on the ground his breath flowed up in long streams of crystallized oxygen. King Vegeta sat next to him as he looked down.

“I think we are going into an ice age…..” The King said as he coughed from the cold air.

Darkness filled the skies as the moon hit Kakarot’s back. The wind blew his hair to the said as his boot dug into the ground leaving a indent on the dirt. A grin grew across his face as he lounged forward at top speed. His image flickered as he disappeared behind the prince of Saiyan himself. The son of Bardock clapped his hands together as he brought them down aimed at the head of prince Vegeta.

Both fathers stood on the side as they watched to see who son was more of a Saiyan. Kakarot moved around Vegeta making him look a fool as he shot Ki blast from his right palm. The moon lit the field as the son of Vegeta bent his knees toward his stomach then his hands followed. A screamed bleated out from the young saiyan prince as a wave of Ki exploded around his body.

A bright light appeared in the young Saiyan’s eyes as he was engulfed by the Ki wave. The smoke cleared as a small crater formed around Vegeta. Goku laid down in the carter smoke coming out from his body as he slowly stood. The king walked over to his son as he patted him on the shoulder, Goku looked toward his father who had disappeared from the moon lit field.

---End of Dream---

A cold chill woke Kakarot as he sat up from his bed. He breathed deeply as he rubbed his head from that nightmare that had just occurred. He decided it was time to get out of bed as he moved to the floor. His feet made contact with the floor as he slipped he flicked on his light as he looked at the light bounce off the frozen floor. Crystals shinned as he looked down on his reflection. What is going on in here?

The sun beat down on the young warriors chest as he laid down face up toward the red skies. The king sat next to him as he held his new born soon Vegeta. The Saiyan of the Storms smiled as he poked the new born baby in the hand. The king chuckled as the young Zorn jumped high into the air doing flips.

“King Vegeta? You think that your son is going to be exactly like you?” The Saiyan of the Storms asked as he smiled with happiness. “I mean is he going to be strong and a King of the Saiyans like you.” Zorn waited for an answer as he smiled with happiness.

“Well I think if he proves that he is truly for the good of the Saiyan race then yes he will be King of the Saiyans.” The King took a second pause then continued, “if he does then I guess I might have you be king how does that sound Zorn?”

The Royal Guard flipped in the air as he filled with excitement. He pretended to be the King of the Saiyans as he shot small beams of ki into the air like fire works. He pumped his fist into the skies and danced a little.

“I would do exactly like you are, I’ll be as good as a King as you!” He puffed his chest out as he smiled. “What do you think do I look like a King!” Zorn asked the King as he smiled, the King laughed deeply as he patted Zorn’s shoulder with his free hand.

***End of Flashback***

The sound of the King of Saiyans voice snapped him out of his long flashback. He looked up a little confused as he looked into the eyes of a Saiyan standing in front of the King.

“I want you to send out a warning to all Saiyans, have them meet up here in the throne room I want see how many are really out there.” The King ordered as the women moved quickly to the door. King of Saiyans took as second then looked at Zorn with a smile. “She was a looker right!” The King laughed as he nudged Zorn.

“Yeah she was Vegeta, she new?” The Saiyan of the storms laughed with the King as he smiled.

“Yeah I hired her as soon as I seen her, I thought damn!” The King laughed as he stood up. “Alright lets head to the throne room I want to be there before anyone else.” The King pointed his head toward the head at the door then winked. “That one girl is gonna be there want to come..”

“I think I would have to come because I am your guard.” Zorn said sarcastically.

“Yeah but I want to give you motivation it is just so cold here.” The king looked at his glove that had harden from the frozen weather. The two walked to the throne as the saiyan guard rubbed his hands together for warmth.

Blackfire's patience was rewarded as the last of the ice on her door finally melted the liquid water falling to the ground where it immediately refroze. But at least her door opened. Though she could have just blasted it open, the saiyan orphan had only just rebuilt her house after the current overlord, Nappa did his part in destroying it. Anger darkened her vision at just the thought of the loud mouthed saiyan and the girl shook her head to clear it as she exited her house. Shock kept her still as she saw the frozen tundra that greeted her. Snow covered everything in a thick, cold blanket. Every tree outside was completely encased in ice, Blackfire could hear cracking as some of the trees shattered from the extreme cold.

It was even colder outside than it was indoors. A purple aura flared about Blackfire. It served to warm her up a bit and keep the chill from reaching her. She knew that she should go to find King Vegeta, but part of her wanted to go check for any survivors of the sudden freeze. One saiyan in particular. Blasting off towards the East, the saiyan orphan made her way to Omega's residence, the frosty air buffeting her unmercifully as she flew.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blackfire felt her jaw drop as she gingerly took the gold medallion from her king. She brought it up to eye level, admiring her beauty. It felt as if her entire life had led up to this one moment. Then ends of her hair seemed to tingle with anticipation as she slipped the medal around her neck, pushing up her hair so that it would fall behind the ribbon that held it on her neck. Pride warmed her body and she looked up. However King Vegeta was already gone, back at the table with his advisors.

Blackfire stiffened. He didn't even seem to care! But that was how King Vegeta was, she reasoned, glancing around the throne room. A huge gaping hole on the side of the room showed where the king of saiyans had obviously lost his temper with some poor subordinate. However since his little scrap with the Avalonians, the king was too jumpy and suspicious to even let a handful of saiyans come in to repair the broken walls.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Omega's house soon came into view as Blackfire soared across the sky, her arms barring her face from the cold. Even with the aura and several layers of clothes, frost had formed on her arms. She landed clumsily and knocked on the door.

A sharp, icy wind whipped across Oboe’s body, stirring him from a peaceful sleep. He rolled over on the snow-covered ground, and the flakes clung to his body. A chill ran through his body and he sprung awake. The Namekian looked around to see the world as far as the eye could see was covered in a strange white powder. He scooped some of it up in his hand. It freezing to the touch and it melted in his hand, turning into a small pool of water.

It’s… water? Oboe thought. I’ve never seen water like this. Something must be wrong here…

He got up to his feet and hovered above the ground. Out in the distance he could the palm trees of the surrounding wilderness blanketed in white. The normally rust colored ground was no longer visible.

Rising even higher, he could see that out in the distance even the large capital city of Vegeta was covered in snow. Curious to see just what the state of the city was in, he flew over to it, landing in front of its large gates.Two Saiyans who were guarding the gates had their black hair speckled with flakes of white. He walked up to them and neither moved. Their feet were frozen to the ground and their eyes stared blankly out into the distance.

Oboe pushed one door of the gate ajar and walked into the city. More Saiyans could be seen similarly covered in ice. As he walked down the streets, he could see even more of them in a similar position. Even at the gates to the palace, he could see that practically everyone was completely motionless, frozen in place.

What the heck’s going on here? Oboe thought.

He walked into the palace to see the king sitting on his throne, though not completely frozen. Speaking with him was one of his soldiers, a caped Saiyan with piercing blue eyes, the same color as the ice outside.

“You!” Oboe shouted.

Awakening from the forced slumber, Kale could see hardly anything, save for a few blades of blue light coming in through holes in the structure above of where he now lay. He took a moment longer to collect his thoughts, due to a thrashing headache, and slowly glanced from left to right to see what had happened. He ran his hands down his torso and then to his legs, to check the condition of his armor which clearly had been damaged by whatever happened in the previous nights. Kale was able to make out the roof approximately 15 feet above him, along with two walls maybe 20 feet directly ahead of him. Kale began to try and stand up, when he immediately felt a gash on his lower back re-open, as it ripped the fresh skin that had grown while he lay unconscious for who knows how long. "Agh!" he grunted, as he gripped his side and felt a couple of fractured ribs rubbing together at the points where they had been serrated. He clutched these ribs with his hand as he almost fell back down to his knees, but was able to brace himself in-time with the opposite hand on a chunk of the wall that was nearest him. It was at this moment, that he felt the jagged wall and realized that he was surrounded by rubble in fact. This did not cause much alarm for him, as destruction and escalation in fights were the norm when you’re constantly surrounded by a heated and passionate race, such as the Saiyans. No, this was not a reason for alarm, but what was, was once he began to feel how cold the floor was. It was beyond the wildest winters he had ever felt on any of his jobs, and he could feel his skin drying with every moment that passed- this disturbed him as he knew well that Planet Vegeta was not known to have winters, let alone such a harsh one that would cause this...

A loud cracking noise rang out in the soundless winter land as Blackfire's knuckles knocked against Omega's door. She had been knocking for over a minute, yet there was no answer. A feeling of dread washed up over her as no answer came. Should I go in? Blackfire wondered briefly. Part of her knew that Omega would be angry if she knocked down his door while he was away. But she would never forgive herself if he was in there and she never tried to help. Backing up a pace, she lifted her foot, then remembering her previous attempt with her own door, thought better. Instead, she lifted a hand that glowed with purple energy and released a blast, the deadly payload exploding against the frozen metal door.

A terrible cracking noise could be heard as the door shattered like ice, falling to the ground and kicking up snow. Blackfire squeaked as some of the snow hit her in the face, melting against her warm skin. Brushing the already refreezing water off with a gloved hand, the saiyan orphan peered inside of Omega's house, her eyes trying to pierce the blanket of darkness that hung over the place like a shadow of doom. A half moon floated eerily overhead, providing only a minimal amount of light, hardly enough to see.

However the saiyan teen had no need for light, as she was able to produce her own. Lifting her hand, she lit up an orb of Ki that surrounded her hand, casting a bright purple glow around Omega's house. Just like her own, his was frosted over.

“Omega?” she called out, uncertainty lining her voice as she cautiously made her way through his house. It wasn't the neatest of places. Frozen clothes littered the ground and a couple of empty soda cans stood on a table in front of the couch. Despite her misgivings, the saiyan teen had to stifle a laugh at Omega's obvious lifestyle. Leaving the mess behind, Blackfire floated up the stairs where a single door remained closed. It opened easier than the front door and as her light filled the bedroom, Blackfire let out one long scream of Terror.

“OMEGA!”

The Saiyan’s eyes had well adjusted to the dark by this time, and he able to distinct massive heaps of wood and large metal shards that had clearly been destroyed and ejected from their original spot as projectiles into the walls ahead and above of him. These objects drew his attention, as he followed their path up to the ceiling where he stopped and stared in confusion. The roof above him was not a flat surface but actually a dome, which from some reason tingled in his memory and he vaguely remembered a dome shaped structure from his childhood on Vegeta, but not being able to immediately place it, he disregarded it.

Shoving off of the wall, Kale got to his feet and checked his armor once more- a small chunk missing out of the right leg plate, the right shoulder plate was missing a piece as well, while the rest was coated with a slight burn and partnered with a few scrapes and dents.

“Not bad,” he thought to himself, “somebody got some action.”

Trying not to baby his wounds, the injured Saiyan turned around and suddenly recognized where he found himself on this frightful day. On the far wall rested a large white sign, that would normally be illuminated, but due to some cataclysmic event- it was obliterated, leaving nothing but the signature of a fur-covered hand being clenched in a fist. He was familiar with this image, and he was familiar with the pub in which he awoke in. It was his first pub, the one his father had taken him to on his birthday, on which he turned of legal age to drink. He recalled that night, he remembered feeling welcome and valued by his father…

***FlashBack***

Raditz and Kale sat at the counter the entire night, making casual jokes with each other as if they were two war-seasoned soldiers that had grown up together. The pub was cramped with other off-duty soldiers, but his father remained the only one still in uniform, though he had removed his scouter before they walked in. Raditz would buy him several shots of foreign alcohol from previously conquered planets, along with a few mugs of malt liquor; Raditz’s preferred drink. Kale surprised his father by his high tolerance for alcohol consumption, he nearly out-drank his father! Or maybe he just let him think that, and he actually had an even more impressive tolerance than his own.

***End of FlashBack***

Kale smiled at the thought of this.

“No. No, no, no,” A low moaning escaped Blackfire's lips as she stumbled forward, tripping on the frozen floor and crashing on top of the frozen body of a saiyan boy. It was Omega. His eyes were closed. He must have frozen over in his sleep. A tear rolled down Blackfire's cheek, splashing against the saiyan boy's arm. It created a small dent in the block of ice that encased Omega in its prison.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
”No! Mommy, don't let him take me!” The young purple eyed saiyan of age five let out a scream as a male saiyan scooped her up in his arms, Blackfire's arms and legs flailing wildly as she vainly attempted to free herself from her abductor's titan grip.

“Kid,” Kabu's eyes were sympathetic yet firm at the same time. “I'm not your mommy.” With those words, she vanished out of the building leaving the small orphan alone. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes, but utterly crushed, she no longer struggled as the male saiyan took her away. He padded down a hallway then unlocked a door, tossing her inside the room that only held a toilet, a sink, and a bed. Blackfire fell to the ground and did not even attempt to pick herself up. Her purple eyes were wide and staring at something only she could see. Only a low moaning could be heard from the young child. The saiyan that took her away looked down at her with a scowl.

“Stop your moaning!” he snarled then slammed the door shut.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Stop your moaning!

Blackfire's breath was coming out in gasps and she lit up twin orbs of ki in her open hands, shoving hem downward so that the heat emanated by the power could heat up the ice. Only a trickle of water fell from his frozen body though. Not enough! A purple aura flared around her violently and the edges of it licked the ice. Hope flared in Blackfire's chest as the ice finally began to rapidly melt under her efforts, a pool of water forming underneath Omega's teenage body.

The blued Eyed saiyan conversation with the King of Saiyans was abruptly interrupted by a familiar voice. His hears twitched as the voice registered in his head. His face twisted in anger as the King threw up his arm and blocked the Royal Guard. King Vegeta shook his head as he looked at the Namekian that stood in front of him. The Saiyan guards fist tightened under his cape as Oboe entered the throne room. King Vegeta stood up as he walked over to the Namekian. The guard’s eyes scanned the King as he stopped a couple feet away.

“How is are little Namekian warrior doing after the fight he had with my guard.” His eyes narrowed as he grew a grin. “I heard your arm was cut off but yet here it is isn’t that just a sight.” The King of Saiyans called Zorn over as he continued talking. “Look at that Zorn his arm is as good as new!” King Vegeta laughed as he grabbed the Royal guard’s katana. “Come on lets see how you did that.”

The Saiyan of the Storms grabbed the handle as it began to slide out of it sheathe. He shook his head as the King shot a glance at him. “Namekians can regenerate lost body parts it isn’t anything that other Namekians can’t do…” He walked toward the door. “If you can stay please do the others should be here shortly…. My lord may I go and look for anyone I want to see if I can find anything out…” The Saiyan Guard looked at his King for a moment. “I won’t be long.”

“Fine if you find any one make sure that they make their way here…” King Vegeta looked at the door as he sat on his throne. “don’t let out what little heat we have….” The Royal guard saluted as he walked off toward the doors.

The doors barely opened up, shards of ice hit the ground as it shattered on the ground. The wind blew across his body and sent a chill from his head to his toes. He moved out of the door as his muscles ached with each cold breath. He forced the door to shut as it screeched with the cold air blowing through the blots. The noise hit his ears making his eyes squint and his teeth pressed together. He door barley shut as he finally turned around.

White crystallized water fell to the ground as he walked toward the stairs that lead down to the walk way. The Saiyan of the Storm jumped in the air as he felt his legs twitch with pain. He landed on the pile of the white crystals as he feel down. The cold white rain hit his body as it burned his skin. He stood up as he brushed the now water off him. A couple seconds the crystals melted turning into the water then froze back into the crystals. The blue eyed saiyan cursed as the frozen rain ran down his neck.

The Saiyan of the Storms walked for what seemed like miles, his feet had been numbed by the cold. His face was bright red and felt as if needles were being stabbed into him. A small house appeared just ahead as he tried to smile. The frost froze his face a little as his skin cracked with the force of his smile.

The small house was warmer then the outside but not by much. A small fire place was placed in the middle as he looked around the hut. The Royal guard walked to the edge of the house as he grabbed blankets and a cup that was still warms. The Saiyan of the Storms smiled as he slowly reached for the cup. His fingers shook with pain and were covered in frost as the cup warmed his hands. The cups liquid inside was warm and as it slide down his throat he could feel the warmth spread through his body. The Saiyan Guard’s lips cracked as the warm liquid filled his mouth. The moon light entered through a same window in another room as he looked in a small room. A person laid down on a bed as their blanket covered the floor.

“Hey…. Hey you need to get up here take a sip of this..” The Guard poked at the body as the arm of the body fell off. “What the…” his eyes widen as he looked at the frozen saiyan. “I have to keep moving!” Zorn thought as he grabbed the blankets and mug of the warm liquid and left the small hut.

The last bit of ice finally liquified and slid off of Omega's bare chest to his already water soaked bed. Blackfire dispelled her energy and shook the saiyan teen roughly. He let out a groan and opened his eyes, registering surprise that Blackfire was in his room.

“Blackfire?” he asked, his ebony eyes wide with amazement. “What are you doin- why is it so cold?” he suddenly gasped, grasping his body in his own arms. He looked around his own room, bewilderment and confusion darkening his features as he took in the frost covered scene.

“It's a long story,” Blackfire rasped out, weak with relief that the boy was alive. “I'll tell you on the way.” Omega sat up and slid off of his bed, managing to keep his balance as he slipped on the ice.

“Wait!” he protested, “Where are we going? What's going on?”

“Like I said,” Blackfire hissed, losing patience at the valuble time they were wasting. “I'll tell you on the way. We need to get to the throne room. King Vegeta will most likely be there if he's not frozen.”

Omega blinked in astonishment. “K-king Vegeta?” he stambered, his eyes growing as wide as saucers. Blackfire didn't blame him. She was rather close to the king of saiyans and could pretty much stop by as often as she wanted as he was her mentor. However ordinary saiyans did not have the privilege and were rarely called on by the great saiyan. Blackfire turned to head for the door, her teeth chattering. She had no idea how much longer she could stay in the sub zero temperatures.

“Wait!” Omega called out again and Blackfire let out a sigh. “I need to get dressed!”

“Oh,” Blackfire said, glad that she didn't turn around, “You don't need me around for that, I'll be waiting outside.”

“The entire planet of Vegeta has been frozen in ice?” Omega's astounded voice rang out as he asked the same question for the fifth time. Blackfire bit back an irritated sigh.

“That's what I said,” she muttered, shifting uncomfortably in her flight as the heavy blizzard buffeted against her. The pair of saiyans were headed towards King Vegeta's throne room to see if the mighty saiyan had survived the sudden freezing. Blackfire suspected that he did, King Vegeta wasn't made king for being a wuss. Omega had fallen into a stunned silence, his eyes staring at nothing. A part of Blackfire felt sympathetic for the young boy. It would be quite a shock to anybody to wake up in these frigid conditions. Something suddenly struck the saiyan orphan as odd though. “Hey Omega, where are your parents?” she questioned him.

The young saiyan seemed to be startled by the question. He glanced away, a shadow flickering over his face as he seemed lost in memory. “They died,” he finally rasped out, his breath coming out in a puff of mist from the cold. “They were sent to war against the damaskians and... and well, they never came back.” As if all the energy had been drained from his recount of events, he bowed his head, suddenly looking smaller. Blackfire felt a twinge of respect for him and moved closer, laying her hand on his back.

“Omega, I'm sorry,” was all the orphan could think of to say.

“It's alright,” Omega said, suddenly looking cheerful again, though Blackfire knew how forced the sudden mood change was. “You deserved to know. So what's your story?” His question hit her hard and she removed her hand from him.

“I'll tell you someday,” she promised as King Vegeta's quarters came into view. “But for now, I'm just not ready to tell anybody what happened to me.”

The pair entered the building and padded down the frozen hallway until they were standing at the stone doors of the throne room. Omega had an awestruck look on his face as he gazed around, yet Blackfire's was contorted with worry. The doors were ajar. Grasping it with her fingers, she muscled them open.

Zorn moved quickly as the little woods that were on Vegeta appeared on the horizon. He smiled as he picked up the pace. Those trees should block the wind pretty well and if I’m lucky I can find some food. Zorn smiled as he clutched the blankets around himself. His foot prints trailed for miles as he moved into the woods. It was still cold but the wind made it more stand able. He breathed deeply his chest pressed against the warm blankets as he exhaled his breath became visible.

“Ah, why does this shit happen at the worse time!” The Blue Eyed sayian walked deeper into the mountain as he looked at the river ahead. That is my ticket, if anyone is alive they should be following this. The Royal guard moved down the trail as he looked for any thing that was alive.

The river was completely frozen and sparkled as the light hit it. He gathered a bit of courage to step out from the cover and look at his reflection. His body looked a little distorted as his reflection showed on the ice. Under the thick ice the water ran though. The bodyguard looked confused as he tapped on the ice. The Saiyan of the Storms looked at it for a while then brushed it aside. His reflection caught his attention again as he looked down at it.

His moved with the water yet stand in one place as did the ice. His face looked like he had seen a ghost and was cherry red. But the one thing that caught his attention the most was his eyes. He looked confused as he looked down at it. The iris of the Storm Saiyan matched the ice and water. It was a deep light blue. The Saiyan felt a quick gust of wind that brought him out of his thought process.

“ I have to walk these trails, find other survivors.” Zorn walked back into the woods as he felt the wind die back down.

Kakarot looked back up from his reflection then at the door. “I have to get out of this damn place!” Goku walked over to his wooden closest as he ripped the door off. ‘Son of a Bitch! Damn thing was new…” Kakarot grabbed his clothes as he walked outside.

The wind blasted against his face as he coughed from the cold. His eyes began to dry up almost instantly as he began to walk. His feet pounded against the snow each step growing heavier. His scouter clicked as he heard a massage.

“All survivors must come to the throne room of King Vegeta. This is a direct order from the King himself. Zorn his personal bodyguard had been sent out to look for anyone else if lost contact his scouter..” The son of Bardock clicked a button on his scouter cutting off the massage.

“I have to head to the throne room… it is my best beat for survival..” The saiyan warrior walked faster as he headed toward the castle of King Vegeta. He moved quickly the snow entered his light boots as it burned with the cold crystals that melted. “Move Kakarot move!” He jumped into the air as the wind blasted his face. He gathered all his strength as flew at top speed toward the palace.

A little after his face ached with no warning. He began to fall as the palace doors began visible. “Almost there!” The true saiyan moved forward with the last of his strength as he landed at the door. His fingers surrounded the handle as he pushed with all his force. The doors opened with loud noises that made Goku tears hurt.

The King sat down across from him on his thorn. A green man looked anger as he stood in the middle of the room. Kakarot walked into it quickly as he slammed the door behind him. His teeth chattered as he began to warm up.

Much like his Saiyan brothers and sisters, Kale had a natural talent for being very responsive in the battle-field. However, unlike the others, Kale possessed a more logical approach to any conflict and therefore had an advantage over them. It was through this gift that he survived, and it was through his gift that he got stronger each time he needed to use it. And once again, the time came where he needed to use it…

The pub Kale found himself in was a local distillery, owned by a Tuffle commoner but frequented by both Tuffle and Saiyans alike. It was seen as a peaceful place, and was a very low-maintenance spot where many characters preferred to spend their R&R. The dome structure that Kale had been in was the actual distillery portion, which needed to be insulated, and therefore was much more humid than the rest of the pub.

After discovering where he was, Kale walked over to the end of the ruins that had fallen while he was unconscious, and pushed on the door- to no avail. Kale braced his left shoulder against the door, his right foot on the ground, rocked backwards, and quickly raised his ki in an intense charge. In one swift motion, he shoved using his upper-strength and the door collapsed almost easily. He felt the pressure suddenly relieved as the deadbolt snapped, causing him to stagger forward, and almost trip over a mass of ice on the opposite side of the door. He caught himself on the counter and managed to balance himself before slipping on the floor that appeared to be completely frozen. At this, he was completely awe-struck. His mouth hung free like a moose that had had too much to drink. Without contemplating how bad it was outside of the pub, Kale rushed for the door. He glimpsed a few masses of ice, in the chairs, that must’ve been others that didn’t make it through the night. His feet stopped abruptly and his head drooped for an instant at the thought of how many lives have already been lost. He dared not look at any of them; for fear that the image will haunt his mind.

“I don’t have time to feel sorry for them; they will be honored later… There may be others out there, others that can still be saved,” he whispered to the dark, cold, cemetery.

Kale placed his left hand on the door handle, and felt the chill of the cold as it seeped through the cracks of the door as he began to tug on the icy metal. With a second grip, he pulled harder and the ice shattered all across the frame and the door fell to the floor. The force of the gusts almost knocked him back into the pub, begging him to stay with his friends. Kale stumbled backwards a couple of steps. He pulled his scarf up from around his neck, covered his face with it, and took a breath before marching out into the blizzard.

The Blue Eyed Saiyan’s eyes moved down the river a ruined building caught his eye. The Saiyan of the Storms rushed there just in hopes for any one to be there. The icy wind hit his face as he moved down the river bank. The ruins grew bigger and bigger as he approached them. The river was still frozen so the bodyguard moved quickly as he leaped over the river almost landing on the ledge.

“Kale?” The Saiyan of the Storms said as he looked at the son of Raditiz. “You don’t have your father’s hair that’s for sure.” The saiyan of the storms tossed one of his two blankets at the young saiyan. “We have to get to the throne room now I will talk later. Lets go!” Zorn jumped into the air as he flew into the wind toward the palace.

The cold wind mad his eyes tear up as he looked back at Kale who was following him. A quick smile appeared on his face as the palace appeared just ahead. The King’s Bodyguard moved a little fast as he arrived at the door. Kale wasn’t far behind. The guards bones creaked with reach movement of his arms.

The doors swung opened as the to Saiyans walked into the throne room. Everyone was bad their own self. Oboe was in the middle of the room his face still hasn’t changed since he last saw him. The king was half asleep at his throne, Blackfire was with some guy off to the side. Zorn recognized Kakarot in the corner of his eye. His bones cracked as he approached the King.

“My lord everyone is here… at less the ones that mad it out alive.” The Royal guard saluted as looked up at his King. King Vegeta’s eyes flickered as he woke up.

“Yes now time to get things started…” The King said as he looked down at all the Saiyans and the one Namekian in his throne room.

Back to top Go down
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm

“My lord, everyone is here,” Zorn paused as he glanced around the pitiful amount that survived the deep freeze. Blackfire was leaning up against a wall with her eyes closed and a pissed off expression on her face, while Omega looked around with an awed look. The smaller namekian was swinging his head agressivly from side to side, his angry gaze flickering from Zorn, then to Blackfire. Kakarot and Kale stood behind the royal bodyguard. “Well, the ones that survived that is,” the blue eyed saiyan finished with a shrug than saluted his king.

King Vegeta's eyes flickered open as he gazed around his throne room. He seemed to be made out of ice. His beard was nearly frozen, and the color was gone from his face. Breath billowed out from his mouth, and when he finally stood up from his throne, the sound of shattering ice could be heard. His throne had completely shattered from the extreme temperature.

“Yes,” he rasped out, a growl forming from deep in his throat as he spoke. “Now it's time we get things started.” A vein in his head popped out and he suddenly let out a loud bellow. “Now will anyone tell me what the hell is going on?” he screamed, his voice echoing off the frozen room. No answer met the king however and he stomped forward until he was only feet from the survivors. “Avolonians,” he growled, his eyes darting from side to side as if his enemies would appear at any second to attack. “Sensors have detected a rather large force of those bastards surrounding our planet. With the cold though, electronics are offline. Zorn and Blackfire, you head to the power plant and get it back to working condition.” Blackfire's mouth opened as if she was about to protest, giving Zorn a scathing look through hate filled eyes. “Don't start with me Blackfire!” he roared and the saiyan teen hunched over muttering to herself. Omega whispered urgently in her ear as if to try and calm her down.

“Kakarot! Kale! You two are to scan the planet, search for any avalonian disturbances. If you come across any, you know what to do.” The king then looked at Oboe. He had no say so over the Namekian. “And you,” he sneered jabbing a gloved finger in the green warrior's direction. “Do what you will, just get out of my throne room!” With his orders given, he turned around and sank back into his throne.

“Now will anyone tell me what the hell is going on?” The King’s voice echoed in the large room. No one answered the King they knew enough that if they did they would be punished . “Avolonians,” he snarled, King Vegeta‘s eyes moved around the room with paranoia. “Sensors have detected a rather large force of those bastards surrounding our planet. With the cold though, electronics are offline. Zorn and Blackfire, you head to the power plant and get it back to working condition.” The Royal guard walked up to the King and placed in hand on his shoulder. “That was a order you have to.” The guard rubbed his temple as he thought of what was going to happen later that day. His breath filled the air as he breathed heavily with irritation.

“Kakarot! Kale! You two are to scan the planet, search for any Avolonians disturbances. If you come across any, you know what to do.” The king then looked at green alien. He had no say so over the Namekian. “And you,” he said cockily jabbing a gloved finger in the green warrior's direction. “Do what you will, just get out of my throne room!” With his orders given, he turned around and sank back into his throne.

The Saiyan of the Storms walked over to the saiyan orphan. His eyes met the boy standing next to her as he nodded his head. He looked back at the teenage saiyan the looked at the door. “If we go now we can get out faster.” His voice trailed of as he walked toward the door. The handle had frost accumulated over the handle and bolts. His hand covered the handle as he pulled the door open. The chilly wind hit his face as he began to walk up waiting for the teenage Saiyan and her friend. The Royal guard sighed as he looked out into the extreme weather. His breath formed crystals and fell to the ground. “You want to lead or me?”

“Now will anyone tell me what the hell is going on?” The King’s voice hit Kakarot’s ears and the cold made them burn with pain. The room echoed with a loud boom of his voice as the room became silent. The true saiyan warrior looked at the ground as he dodged the eyes of the King of Saiyans. “Avolonians,” he snarled, King Vegeta‘s eyes moved around the room quickly with confusion or fear Goku could not tell. “Sensors have detected a rather large force of those bastards surrounding our planet. With the cold though, electronics are offline. Zorn and Blackfire, you head to the power plant and get it back to working condition.” The Blue Eyed Saiyan walked over to the King and whispered something. “That was a order you have to.” The guard rubbed his temple as he walked over to the strange saiyan the King called Blackfire?

“Kakarot! Kale! You two are to scan the planet, search for any Avolonians disturbances. If you come across any, you know what to do.” King Vegeta looked at the man that had gained the attention of the son of Bardock the whole time. He had no say so over the Namekian. “And you,” he said as he pointed his gloved index finger toward the alien. “Do what you will, just get out of my throne room!” With his orders given, he turned around and sank back into his throne.

Goku’s older brother Raditiz had had a son a while ago. His nephew stood in front of him as he looked confused. Kakarot had no clue what to say his family stood in front of him that he had barely ever seen.

“Kale how’s your dad? I haven’t seen you in a long time…” Kakarot cracked his neck as he watched Zorn walked out to the building with Blackfire. “I guess we should get started can you tell me a little about yourself?”

The wind blasted across the Blue Eyed Saiyan’s face as he pushed forward through the shower of ice. ‘This is Hell!” The Royal guard said as he looked back. The Saiyan Orphan looked at him and locked his gaze for a moment before she was brought out of it by the friend standing next to her. Since they left the storm had picked up pace and had made them lose speed. The Saiyan guard eyes watered then quickly froze. Crystals stuck to his frost covered face as he continued to walk forward. His chest expanded far out as the cool air rushed in. He coughed for a second then sniffled as he wiped his runny nose. A chill shoot down his body then back up with every breeze. The guards foot prints had began to come closer together as he marched forward. Legs ached with pain yet they were numb. Again the Saiyan of the Storms coughed as he took a quick breath of air.

“We are going to have to clear things up between us if we ever want to complete this mission…. We are going to kill each other before the day is over if we don’t figure these things out.” The Saiyan bodyguard smiled slowly as his mouth began to blister with pain. “Heat that is what we need….”

He slowed enough to charge a little of his Ki but not enough to stop moving. A red ki flickered around his body as the snow under him melted just to refreeze. A surge of heat came over his body as slowly the frost melted enough to move his face. A water drop fell from his eyelash as it froze in mid air. The warmth of the Ki made most of his bones crack and his muscles loosened a little bit more. The Royal Guard moved his right wrist as he let it rotate in a circular motion. He did this with most of his limbs then looked back. The Blue Eyed Saiyan looked back at the two Saiyans. “Good your still here… we need to pick up the pace again to when we started if we ever want to arrive by morning.”

The Saiyan Bodyguard moved again pressing forward with a slightly faster speed then before. His foot smashed against the ground melting the snow. A small patch green dirt appeared as the guard stopped to look. His hopes vanished as the blizzard covered the dirt with a large pile snow. He shook his head then turned back to the direction he was traveling in. That house I was at it just ahead we can camp there… The Blue Eyed Saiyan thought as his boots left more imprints on the snow covered plans of Vegeta.

“There it is we can stay there for a little they have a fire place we can use to get warm." The door was smashed down as the entered the little hut. Bright red coals filled the fire place as the guard walked over to them and shot them with a small blast of Ki getting it started again. Light filled the hut as he walked to the table were the mug had been left before. His hand glided crossed the wooden table as it left a trail of water from his Ki. He took a set for a second as he raised his Ki to prevent his heart from slowing down. “Blankets are in the top shelve right here,” Zorn said as he pulled out multiple blankets and handed them to the teenage saiyan. “How you do you feel on waiting the night here Blackfire?” The Saiyan of the storms asked as he waited for a response form the saiyan orphan.

“Kale how’s your dad? I haven’t seen you in a long time…” Kakarot cracked his neck as he watched Zorn walk out to the building with Blackfire. “I guess we should get started.. can you tell me a little about yourself?”

Kale flashed a wild grin at the Saiyan as he nodded his head towards the door. “I’ll catch you up on the way, we’ll have plenty of time!” as he charged for the door in a few elongated bounds. Kale made sure he caught the door before the bodyguard and the smaller Saiyan girl shut it behind them. He studied Kakarot as he walked past him, and he held the throne room doors open for the namekian; only receiving a slight nod as payment. Kale slammed the doors and checked to make sure they were secure before he turned his back on them, and noticed Kakarot waiting at the entrance gates with his arms crossed.

Kale walked over to where his uncle stood, trying to conserve his body heat and energy. “If you were in charge of an invasion force, assigned to infiltrate the Saiyan home planet, where would you begin?” he asked as he arrived at Kakarot’s side. “I was in the northeastern sector when all of this happened,” Kale said while pointing towards the mountains, “I managed to do a quick recon of that region before Zorn located me, and there were no signs of any invading Avolonians.” Kakarot didn’t reply. Instead, he proceeded to stretch out and try to keep his heart-rate up, so Kale continued. “If I were invading a superior race,” he smiled, “I would land somewhere hidden, where I could avoid immediate detection, I would land within a couple day’s trip of my primary target, and I would make sure I have uninterrupted contact with reinforcements. So, we’ve got to be sure to take out any communications devices they’ll have. Also, they might be expecting us to anticipate their attack, so they’ll fight as hard as they can to suppress us from signaling our own reinforcements… but we won’t be needing any reinforcements.”
Kakarot laughed at this in agreement. “So, based on those key points, I think it’s safe to assume they’ll be touching down somewhere in the outer-regions of the continent. With that in mind, I’d suggest we search the southern island first, then make our way east and search the borders of the woods, and finally search along all of the rivers. Sound good?”

Kakarot laughed as he looked down at his nephew. “So, based on those key points, I think it’s safe to assume they’ll be touching down somewhere in the outer-regions of the continent. With that in mind, I’d suggest we search the southern island first, then make our way east and search the borders of the woods, and finally search along all of the rivers. Sound good?”

Kakarot smiled as he cracked his knuckles then neck. “Yeah that sounds like a great plan, you have really grown up since I last seen you.” Goku looked at the older Kale. His dark spiky hair was longer now but no where as long as his father’s hair. His eyes were the same as his mother and Raditiz always smiled when he looked at his son. Kale had a bigger build now when the son of Bardock had last seen him he was small much smaller then average Saiyans. “Yeah ok so we hit the island then we go after some Avolonians!” Goku smiled as he placed his hand on Kales shoulder. “Man how the years had got to me…. So while we are off tell me what has been going on…”

Goku charged Ki gathered in a aura around his body as he began to warm up. “Hey your Ki makes you body warmer… that is unsuspected.” Goku jumped into the air as the cold wind blasted against his face. “If we fly there it will be quicker and want be as cold because we can stop for some shelter.” Kakarot watched as kale jumped into the air and followed his uncle’s moves. Spinning in circles and doing flips Goku kept warm.

Hours past as he flew with the icy wind hitting his face. The southern islands weren’t far now he watched as he flew over the frozen river his reflection danced as he flew up and down. The snow covered island appeared as both Kale and Kakarot dived low to keep from being seen from anything that might be there. “Ok… I use to leave here… there is my old house just ahead we can get supplies there.” The son of Bardock said as he crouched forward and looked over the small hill that hide them. Avolonian soldiers stood by the house yet looked relaxed. Kakarot smiled as he looked at Kale and whispered how much fun they were going to have.

They moved around the large hill to a little lump in the ground. Goku melted the snow as he gathered a small amount of Ki into his palm. A door appeared as he opened it.

“Aren’t those soldiers going to see that here is a spot with no snow?” Kale questioned as he moved down the tunnel with Kakarot.

“No, the blizzard out there is going to cover that in a matter of seconds we are going to have to fight out way out of the house. The house was empty, spider webs were frozen to the walls as and doors as they snuck through. “Blankets are in that room… shh.” Goku followed Kale as they grabbed blankets and took a seat on the table chairs. “Any good ideas before I fun out there and kill them all?”

“Any good ideas before I run out there and kill them all?” Kakarot asked playfully. Kale pulled the blanket over his shoulders and said, “Yeah! How ‘bout we make this a little more interesting?” Kakarot’s smile got more defined as he replied, “What did you have in mind?”

Kale pitched his plan of how they should ambush the invaders that they had spotted earlier. The rules were simple- the two of them would take turns attacking any groups of Avolonians that they could find. The goal was to out-perform the other; based on theatrics, entrances and finales, efficiency, and of course the kill count- with points being docked for any damage taken. The combining of these moves and organization of the attack was at the attacker’s discretion. The person watching was not to interfere unless the attacker is clearly in immediate danger, or unless they got attacked first.

The two Saiyans seemed to get more excited about this plan with each detail that they agreed on, both with widening grins as they talked it out. “Alright!” Kale exclaimed as he slammed his fist onto the ground in front of him. “Hahaha, careful! You don’t wanna bring down the whole house and give away our position!” Kakarot warned while smiling. Kale nodded in agreement, and then proceeded to stand up and walk to the nearest window with the blinds closed. Kakarot stayed sitting next to the fire but watched Kale out of the corner of his eye. Kale stopped just next to the window and peeked through the blinds and tried to make out the band of Avolonians in the distance. “They’re out there alright, but they’re using some kind of cloak to hide themselves. It’s hiding them but not the light that they’re using; it’s bouncing off of the trees around their campsite,” he looked back at his uncle, “Haha this is going to be too easy!” Kale turned, letting the shades fall back into place, and then returned to his place by the fire. “Don’t jinx it nephew, their Paladins are supposed to be very skilled and shouldn’t be underestimated…but it should be fairly quick haha,” Kakarot teased. “Hmm. I don’t think they have scanners either, they would’ve easily picked up on our power levels and they wouldn’t let us rest if they knew we were so close to their campsite,” Kale mused at the idea.

Kale sat in meditation for a few hours as the storm heavied and shifted its attack on the planet, while Kakarot seemed to focus on the fire, deep in thought.

Kakarot watched as his younger nephew meditated the storm outside continued to back against the abandoned house. The windows creaked and the doors crashed against their frames. “Ok I think I’m going to take care of these guys they need to be killed Kings orders.” A wicked smile grew across his face Kakarot, his nephew didn’t look concerned by this yet he could feel something was wrong. “You don’t like killing things?” The son of Bardock asked as he patted his mediating nephew on his back. “Killing will become easier for you, we are Saiyans it is what we do.”

“No, I don’t like killing but I will if it is for the sake of our planet.” Kale opened one of his eyes, the other still was closed in his mediation. “Please hurry I want to get this over with.” Kakarot smiled as he stood from the side of his nephew and nodded.

The door open with surprising no noise, the wind blasted his face as he charged his Ki once again to keep warm. The ice hit him in his face as he smiled. He collaborated all the ways he was going to kill those Avolonians. They were paladins everyone knew of this, Goku was determined to kill at less one because of their rumored power. His attitude was border line arrogance and was over confident. The storm gave him cover as he walked down the trail, his footprints covered by the huge snow storm. This should prove my strength to myself! He snuck up behind one of them as the frost covered his face creating a sort of demon face look.

The Avolonian looked forward his coughs filled the icy air. Goku stood to full height as he grabbed the right shoulder of the invader and pulled downwards. Crimson blood splattered against the ground as he began to shove the arm down the owners throat. The man gagged as tears froze to his face, soon no sound as made as Goku threw the body into the woods to rot. A smile grew on his face as the next Avolonian walked past his snow covered body. Kakarot charged up a small amount of Ki then released it aimed ad the man’s chest. He heard the wind escape from the invader as he crushed his head under his saiyan boot. “ Two down two to go!” The son of Bardock said as he dashed to the other side of the house after placing the body in the woods.

The guards stood never the tunnel, they had no clue what was happening. He smiled as he approached the guards. He heard faint whispers that he cared nothing of. The snow hit his back as his fist flew out of one of the invaders stomach. Goku placed his other hand through the hole as he ripped the Avolonian in half. Fear stuck the other one as he got down on his knees to beg for mercy. The true Saiyan warrior grabbed the man by the neck and place his right hand on his chest sending a blast through the man. A maniacal laugh busted out of Kakarot as he threw the bodies into the woods. Seconds later he appeared in the door way of the house. The saiyan Kale looked into the eyes of Goku then stood up nodding his head softly.

A maniacal laugh busted out of Kakarot as he threw the bodies into the woods. Seconds later he appeared in the door way of the house. The saiyan Kale looked into the eyes of Goku then stood up. “Sounds like you had some fun haha, I heard them begging from here,” Kale said calmly. “But let’s get a move on, before any others make a move for the King.”

Kakarot nodded at this suggestion, turned his back on the Saiyan, and waited for Kale outside. Moments later he appeared from the abandoned house, which a layer of frost had already begun to reclaim for the storm. Without the two Saiyan’s power levels keeping it warm and with Kale putting out the fire, there was nothing defending the shelter from the cold. Kale flashed a quick smirk towards his uncle and flared his ki before the two launched from the ground at the same time. Once off the ground, they both hooked to the East but managed to stay relatively low so that they could spot more Avolonians if possible. Kale suddenly lowered his altitude by a few feet, to focus in on a figure that he thought was an invader. “What is it? Do you see something?” the son of Bardock asked curiously. After staring at the image, it came into sight, and it was just a wreckage, “No, just some rubble that nobody cleaned up.”

The two sped on, occasionally raising their ki to melt the frost that would build up on their faces and armor. It was another half an hour before either said anything. “So, your father, what’s he up to nowadays?” Kakarot inquired as he briefly looked at Kale and then back down to the tree line. “He’ll return to Vegeta every now and then, when he has a break from missions, but I haven’t seen him in a few weeks. He’s probably being held captive by someone,” Kale replied, both Saiyans chuckled at this image. “Haha and what of your mother? It’s been a few months since I-” Kakarot stopped speaking the instant he spotted a color flare in a certain branch of the woods. “There,” he finished, nodding towards where the flare was. Kale looked to his uncle and then followed his gaze to where he now stared. Without any communication, the two immediately began a steep descent and had only a few seconds to hide before one of their enemies spotted them. As soon as they touched down, they dove for the nearest tree and hid behind it. Kale, with his back to the tree, looked to his left and right. He spotted a few downed trees just a couple of meters off to the side, “We can camp there if we need to,” as he nodded slightly towards the trees. With a smirk, Kale said, “Do you wanna see this? Or are you gonna sit this one out?” “Hell no! I’ve gotta come and see what my little nephew can do!” Kakarot replied playfully. Kale grinned back at him and said, “Alright, follow me, but don’t involve yourself! I can handle this!” Kakarot said nothing and just smiled back at his courageous nephew.

Kale peeked around the tree trunk and quickly scanned the nearby trees, looking for any disturbances. With nothing to notice, he rushed forward and dodged the second, third, and fourth trees, only to duck behind the fifth. His first victim had wandered away from the larger group; Kale smirked as he kneeled down and waited for the simple-minded invader to wander closer. The Avolonian took several more steps towards the tree line, trying to see anything out there, but he couldn’t. Kale was waiting just a few more feet ahead of where the invader now stood, he could hear the snow crunching with each step. The Avolonian paused for a few breaths, but eventually turned around to head back to camp. Kale inhaled, and in one swift movement he took a step out from behind the tree and lifted off, flying towards the invader, and rammed into him from behind. Before the enemy could scream, Kale had his fist cocked and clubbed the Avolonian squarely in his face; knocking him out cold. Kale stood up, and thought for a second about how to go from here. “If he wakes up from that, the cold will kill him…he won’t have anyone to call to for help,” he thought to himself. He then kneeled down over the soon-to-be corpse and pulled his robe off, and took his rifle that he held. Turning back to spot Kakarot, who appeared to have been leaning on the tree the entire time, Kale winked and pulled the robe over himself and held the gun in his hand. Kale turned and began to walk towards the alien settlement that was just ahead, he could hear them from here. A few minutes and he could smell their fire and he stepped quicker to appear not exhausted. Kale spotted a thicker line of trees, behind which they were obviously camping, so he pulled his bandanna from around his neck and up over his face along with the hood over his hair.

Kale stepped quickly, so that any suspecting Avolonians wouldn’t believe him to be an exhausted, battle-worn, Saiyan come to defend their planet. With his head down, he broke the line of trees that hid their camp. There were a few huddled around a fire, and just meters beyond the fire there was the ship they arrived on- undoubtedly there would be others inside. He continued on and sat down next to those by the fire, keeping his head down again, though they seemed to not notice him. “No! He said she was louder when they finally got started, and that she screamed when he showed it to her!” the smallest of the Avolonians barked to the rest, they all laughed and howled into the night’s sky. All but one of the group celebrated at this joke.

Kale looked up slightly and stared one of them directly in the eyes, and his expression then shifted from fading laughter to a sudden horror. Kale smirked beneath the bandanna and swung his right arm around, smashing it into the nearest invader’s chest, flinging him several feet behind where they all sat. The other three immediately jumped up, one shouted “What the hell, man!” but the one Kale had made eye contact with screamed, “He’s a Saiyan!! They’re here!” Kale was already in front of him, with his fist thrusting up into his jaw, probably breaking it, and sending him flying at least forty feet into the air. The remaining two backed away, as they fumbled around with their rifles and tried taking the safeties off. Kale looked at both of them and then screamed, causing his power level to spike higher than he meant, but it was already too late; the two invaders were raising their rifles to gun him down. He had no choice but to finish them. Kale raised his arms and fired large blasts of green ki at them, exploding on impact, disintegrating a large portion of their bodies, and leaving a few smoldering chunks behind.

Kale dropped his arms as the previous upper-cut victim begun to descend, hitting a few sturdy trees on his way down, and eventually landed with a thud. Kakarot appeared just inches away from him and reached down checking his pulse. Without waiting for an answer, Kale shouted and battles with his previous power level to raise it to its limit. He didn’t care if he scared anyone left inside, they’d be over with in a few moments. The icy wind whipped at their backs as they faced the starship that the Avolonians had arrived at Vegeta in. Kale lifted off the ground and ascended until he was above the starship, and began releasing a hailstorm ki bombs and threw them to the ground. A few of them skipped off of the rounder sides of the starship, while the others landed directly on top of it, causing it to begin exploding. Raising both arms above his heads, Kale screamed and charged a massive green orb between his palms, and proceeded to hurl it down onto the enemies below. The orb ignited a massive explosion and obliterated not just the inhabitants within the ship, but also any communications devices they may have been using.

Breathing heavily, exhausted, and sort of burned from the orb that he held in his hands, Kale descended slowly until he touched down. Kakarot watched as he stepped and sat down next to the fire that happened to remain intact. “Well that was cute! Do you beat up your teddy bears like that?” Kakarot teased. Kale couldn’t help but laugh, as he waved his hand at his uncle as he rocked back.

“Well that was cute! Do you beat up your teddy bears like that?” Kakarot teased. Kale laughed with confidence, slowly his head fell back as his deep breathes filled the air. “Yeah you earned it take a break.” Goku picked Kale up as he charged his Ki for both his nephew and himself. “We need to keep going…” The son of Bardock flew into his air as closed his eyes. He had been trying a new technique that made it so he could sense power levels without a scouter. There I feel some Avolonians that way, Zorn and Blackfire are that way…. I have a mission to do but Kale needs his rest I think I will take care of things for a while. The True Saiyan thought as he dashed toward the Avolonian Power Levels.

It wasn’t long before they arrived at the next point of the Avolonians. Kakarot carried kale into the woods as he started a fire to keep him warm. He stood as he clenched his wrist and began to stretch his muscles. The son of Bardock smiled as he walked out of the woods. The icy wind hit his warm cherry red face as he cracked his neck.

“Show time!” Goku picked up a handful of snow as his hand burned from the cold touch. His fist closed around the snow as he made it into a small little ball of compacted snow almost as hard as ice. He threw it as fast as he could at one of the paladins hitting him in the ear. Crimson blood flowed out as he covered his hit ear. Kakarot smiled as he dashed at the remaining Avolonians charged as they unsheathed their large swords and shields covered their opposite arm. This is going to be fun to kill them!

Anger blurred Blackfire's vision at just the thought of pairing up with Zorn, but King Vegeta's voice was firm. It was an order, and even the most rebellious of saiyans dared not question the king's orders. Blackfire let out a defeated sigh and glanced at Omega.

“Do you want to lead or me?” Zorn's voice made her look up. His grip was fixed around the frozen door handle and as he yanked it open, ice crystals shattered and fell to the ground.

“I don't give a damn who leads,” the orphan snapped, whisking past the blue eyed saiyan. “Just don't tread on my tail you jerk!” The teen took off into the sky, narrowing her eyes against the arctic air. At least with Omega beside her, it was a bit warmer.

“Brrrr,” Omega shivered, pressing his body closer to her's, “I don't think it would bother me if I never saw ice again!” Blackfire shifted uncomfortably as she flew. The saiyan boy didn't seem to be in a hurry to move away. But he was warm. The orphan felt her anger melting and let herself relax. Zorn had shot off ahead, glancing at them as he flew away. Was that jealousy in his eyes? Blackfire narrowed her purple eyes. Let him be jealous! The trio landed shortly, unable to keep flight in the freezing torrent of a storm.

“This is hell!” Zorn called out, his voice cracking from the cold. Despite Blackfire's dislike that was as cold as the air around her for the royal bodyguard, she had to agree. “We are going to have to clear things up between us if we ever want to complete this mission…. We are going to kill each other before the day is over if we don’t figure these things out,” he swept on, his teeth chattering as the blue eyed saiyan spoke.

“Yeah,” Blackfire muttered, not looking him in the eye. “I'll work with you, but only because King Vegeta ordered me to,” she continued grudgingly, hating to admit that the bodyguard was right.

The saiyan trio soon made it to a snow covered house of sorts. She entered behind both Zorn and Omega, shaking her arms to throw the snow and ice off. It was still sub zero inside the powerless house, but still warmer than outside. At least they were sheltered from the brutal winds as well. A blanket soared through the air and Blackfire caught it with a grateful arm, wrapping it around her shivering body. A roaring fire was just what they needed to bring their temperature.

“Nobody can survive out there,” the orphan murmured, her eyes looking out the window. She couldn't even see three feet out from all of the snow. The fire itself could barely sustain itself. A sudden twinge of doubt crossed through the teen. But as she looked into Omega's eyes and saw nothing but a quiet determination, the orphan felt strengthened.

“How do you feel on waiting the night here Blackfire?” the saiyan bodyguard asked her suddenly. Common sense told her that nightfall would only make the temperatures plummet even more, making it nigh impossible to start up anything, much less a power plant. However her anger with Zorn was not easily squelched by words alone. The spunky saiyan had already tried to kiss her in a spar. What would the pervert do while she was sleeping? The mere thought of sleeping in the same place as the bodyguard sent chills up her spine.

“No thanks,” she snapped, standing up and shaking off the blanket with a shrug of her shoulders. “I'll go scout ahead and see what I can find.” Without waiting for a response from either Zorn or Omega, she spun around and exited the already frozen structure and plunged herself into the worst of the storm, her body quickly disappearing as the snow fell harder, blotting out the setting sun.

Kakarot smiled as he dashed at the remaining Avolonians charged as they unsheathed their large swords and shields covered their opposite arm. “so guys he he you think you can bet me?” the son of Bardock said with a smile. “well if you guys even stand a chance then you would all charge at me, but you guys probable wont you think I’m just trying to trick you “Ahaha this is going to be fun,” said Goku. The Avolonians circled Goku and started to move in.

One of the invaders swung his sword into the air and brought it down with all his mite. Kakarot quickly moved to the side. As the sword hit the ground Kakarot stomped on it making the guy behind it fall. Kakarot picked up the sword and gently touched his spine.

Then after ten seconds of silentness Goku pushed down on the sword. Blood splattered on Goku’s face. All the other invaders gasped and stepped back a few feet. “ So are you guys going to go back were you came form yet?” Goku said politely.

“ No way in hell were here Intel this planets ours!” A invader stepped out from behind the crowd.

“Hiding your face, very smart.” Goku looked behind him and saw a Avolonian going to Kale. He dashed over to the Avolonian. “Hey!” the true saiyan screamed, the guy turned around and Kakarot hit him in his nose. He feel to the ground. Blood gushed out of his nose. Goku gathered ki into his right palm. Goku bent over and put the ball of ki near the guys face. The son of Bardock grabbed the back of his head and pushed into his right palm. Red warm blood splashed every were. The true saiyan warrior looked back at the crowd and yelled. “Your dead now!” Goku dashed over and grabbed a invader’s sword.

The son of Bardock swung as he spent in a 360 degree circle. Quickly after he threw the sword at the tough guy that said he’s not leaving. It struck him between the eyes. Blood gushed every were. The true saiyan warrior chuckled. A Avolonian struck Goku in the back with his shield. “Well why are you so stupid, first you could have ran and not of been killed, and second you could have chopped my head off. Here try again,” said Goku. The Avolonian look confused. Kakarot turned around. The Avolonian took a second but he swung. Goku felt that the sword was coming and left his hands up and caught the sword between his hands. he flipped the man over his back and threw him in front of him. The son of Bardock threw the sword at the mans stomach.

He watched the man fall to the ground. Every one is dead except the big boy. “Lets be men no weapons,” Goku said.

“ Ha ok if you say so,” the man dropped his weapon. The true saiyan warrior quickly picked up a sword and threw it at the mans knee. “Ahh, wh… wh… what the hell!” said the man on the ground screaming.

Kakarot walked over and said “ never trust your enemy.” Goku chopped of every toe and finger and shoved them down his throat. The son of Bardock stood there as he kicked and watch the man die.

Goku walked by a little pound and saw his refection in the ice. He was covered in blood, he dash to the middle of the pond and blasted it with his warm ki. The ice cracked and a little bite of water started coming out. The true saiyan warrior grabbed the bodies of the Avolonians as he threw them into the pound, the water quickly froze as he returned to his resting nephew.

The fire flickered in the cold blizzard storm as he arrived at his nephew’s resting Zone. He smiled as kicked snow in the fire. The sound of the hot coals sizzled as they immediately froze.

“It’s time to go…” Kakarot said as he woke the sleeping Kale up. “Blackfire and Zorn are going to the plant so they should be fine and any Avolonians left they will gladly kill.” The son of Bardock spoke the words quickly as he charged up his Ki to keep warm. Kale followed his uncle in the same manner as he soon charged his Ki. “We should head back to the palace it would be safer and the King would be pleased with our news.”

“I agree how did I get here?” Kale rubbed his hands that still were red from the Ki that he had shot at the last group of Avolonians.

“I carried you how else would you move in your sleep?” Kakarot teased as he jumped into the air.

The way back to the palace was better then the travel away from it. The wind was going in the same direction as the snow feel behind them. His Ki flickered in the harsh storm as he felt the snow melt into water. A smile grew across the face of the saiyan warrior as he cracked his knuckles. That was one hell of a party… wish I had some more things to do…. And better weather! Goku thought as he chuckled to himself. Kale looked forward he hadn’t spoken the whole way the suddenly he broke out a question that shocked Goku.

“You should have let me die…” Kale said with remorse. Kakarot said nothing he had always felt actions speak louder then words. His fist flew across the sky as it hit Kale in the stomach.

“Don’t you ever say that again, we are here that is the last time I want to here that bull.” Kakarot forced the doors open as he saluted to the King. The door slammed shut as Kale followed behind and also saluted. “Mission is a success my lord!” Goku said as he saluted once more.

“No thanks,” the teenage saiyan snapped, standing up and shaking off the blanket. “I'll go scout ahead and see what I can find.” the saiyan orphan waited for no reply as she dashed into the storm.

The Royal bodyguard stood silent as looked at the saiyan. He couldn’t help but feel a little awkward around him. “So what’s your name?” The Blue Eyed saiyan asked as he threw the man a blanket.

“Omega,’ he grabbed the blanket as he wrapped it around himself. “Are you just going to let her go?”

The room went silent as the saiyan bodyguard looked into the blizzard. Where ever the teenage saiyan was by now she was long gone. The royal guard rubbed his hands together as he placed them next to the dieing fire. Sparks flickered as his breath hit the flames.

“She is a big girl she can take care of herself…” The guard looked at Omega then back at the flames. “So Omega why are you with Blackfire anyway?” His eyes locked with the other saiyan as the room grew heavy.

A little passed as Omega told his story, he left out no detail at all as he continued to talk. The bodyguard’s icy blue eyes followed his every moment until he just stopped. He pointed out the window the storm had become three times as worse as it was a little bit ago.

“Why does Blackfire hate you so much?” The Saiyans question made Zorn chuckle as he stood up from his chair.

“At first I don’t think she did but after our spar it was because I kissed her…. Well I don’t know what I was thinking she wanted a new trick there it was.” The guard watched as Omega’s jaw hit the floor. “I’m going to go look for her, do me a favor keep that fire going.” His image soon disappeared as he left the saiyan back out the house ice blasting him in his face.

The icy snow hit his face as he marched through the snow. His eyes watered and streamed down his face only to freeze half way down. His lungs filled with nothing but cold air, coughing and wheezing he continued forward. He lost track of time form when he left Omega but he could still feel the heat of his Ki around his body. His aura flickered as he stepped on the snow, melting it a little before stepping on it. Once again he coughed as his lips cracked. His throat felt as dry as if he was in a desert yet his body shook from the freezing weather.

The storm continued to rage on only getting worse by the minute. The blue eyed saiyan bones cracked from the weather, the royal guard’s eyes grew heavy as he drifted off only to be brought back to reality by the blistering cold wind. Zorn shook as he jumped into the air trying to get away from the deep snow. When he started in was only ankle high but now he snow covered up to his waist.

“Can’t believe she would just leave in the middle of the storm, damn girl is gonna kill all three of us.” The mutters came from the guard’s crackly voice as he looked forward. The snow pounded against his face as coughed. His vision went in and out of focus as he pushed forward. “I have to keep going!” The Blue Eyed Saiyan managed to squeeze out as he began to cough uncontrollable. As he dropped to his knees he cold feel the cold taking it’s toll on his lungs. He couldn’t stop coughing as his stomach turned inside out. Zorn gagged as his lunch came up for a visit. A second hadn’t pass before the small pile of digested food was covered in snow.

The Blue Eyed Saiyan let out a deep sigh as he wiped his mouth with some of the melted snow just enough to clean him but not enough to make him soaked. His tracks had vanished as he stepped out of them as it seemed like he would die out in the cold. His teeth chattered as he heard a faint noise. Then a faint image of a person appeared.

“BLACKFIRE!?”

The temperatures outside were almost unbearable. Blackfire wanted to scream out in pain as it seemed as ice literally formed on her arms. Even with her purple aura flaring at maximum, it couldn't keep the cold away. With each step in the yard deep snow, the saiyan orphan could feel herself loosing feeling in her entire body until she felt like collapsing and letting the unmerciful weather take her away. But her burning desire to prove herself kept the orphan going until she bumped into the stone fence that surrounded the powerless generators that decorated the power plant.

A painful gasp emitted from her lips as she exhaled the last warmth from her body. Tears formed at the corners of her purple eyes, freezing before they could even roll down her now blue cheeks. You're almost there! She scolded herself brutally, taking off into the air, so she could fly over the stone perimeter. Landing on the other side, Blackfire stumbled, then fell to her knees, the biting cold sapping every bit of strength out of her.

“Damn it all,” she muttered as she finally fell down completely, her body refusing to move at all. Snow quickly covered her body and the saiyan teen gave way to the dizzying darkness. I failed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Back to top Go down
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 pm

“You what?” Omega couldn't keep the dismay out of his voice as Zorn recounted his last spar with the feisty teen girl. He shook his head hopelessly. “I'm sure that turned out well.” He watched as the royal bodyguard left the shelter, then let himself relax as the teen stared into the raging fire. It was the only warmth on the entire planet, and Omega wasn't about to let it go out easily. The saiyan tossed another log into it, smiling as the fire roared even louder. However, Omega couldn't get comfortable. He was worried about Blackfire. She didn't leave in the best of moods, and that usually caused her to be reckless. Being reckless in this weather would cost anyone their life.

He let out a long, weary sigh and got up, glancing once more towards the fire. However much he hated leaving the life giving warmth, he would never forgive himself if Blackfire was out in the storm hurt, or something worse.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Several minutes had passed after Omega left the cottage. He was already cold down to the bone, but his saiyan pride refused to give up, the fire of determination burning within him. He soon came to a stone wall. As he placed a palm against it, his skin almost froze to the surface. Omega winced as he ripped his hand free.

“Blackfire?” he called out, his voice almost drowned out by the howling winds that continued to freeze Planet Vegeta in its icy grip. There was no answer. Omega's white aura flared as he leaped over the wall, his boots crunching deep into the snow as he landed. “Blackfire?” he called out a little louder. Worried, he took another step forward, his boot smashing into the thick layer of snow. But instead of hitting the ground at the bottom, the bottom of his boot smashed into something soft.

“No,” he gasped, falling down and tearing at the snow with his bare hands as he dug a hole downward. His fingers ached but he never gave up. With a heaving grunt, he plunged both arms down and pulled a body of a teenage girl out, frost quickly growing on her skin. “Blackfire!” he screamed, picking the near dead orphan up in his arms and dashing back towards the cottage.

The Royal guard moved quickly as his adrenaline began to pump through his body. The cold icy wind effect him no longer as the image became more into focus. His ears turned cherry red from the blood boiling through his body. The guard’s feet pounded against the ground each step stretching farer out from the last. The saiyan bodyguard jumped the last few feet as the faint image became clear.

“No….” The Blue Eyed Saiyan said as he knelt down next to what he now knew was a stomp. “She is dead if I made a mistake.” His vision became foggy as he grew mad with rage. “I have to go get to Omega have him help look.

His Ki exploded as he flew into the air with great force. The ground from where he left was on fire the snow melted and the sound of the flakes hitting then evaporating filled the air. The Saiyan of the Storms heart pounded against his chest as he flew through the cold air. His fist tightened into a fist as he shot Ki into the air blinded with rage.

Slowly he came to his senses as he relaxed, the guard’s breaths drew out into longer intervals as he looked forward. The icy storm had blocked his vision his bones ached as the cold chill exit and entered through his body. The wind blasted against his eyes once again tearing up. His pride was worth more then anything right now. He couldn’t let another saiyan die because of the pure hatred she had for him. His Ki exploded to the maximum as he took off to top speed, he knew the consequences of what he was doing.

His ears began to bleed from the icy and cold weather hitting his body. The crimson red blood oozed out as he felt eh warm touch run down his face. The cottage was now in sight as he landed on the door way he busted through the door a smile grew on his face as he looked at the fire.

“She is in bad shape, I think she is dieing.” Omega’s voice was a bit frantic and a bit worried.

“Pain is a good thing.” The Saiyan of the storms spoke as he grabbed blankets and threw some logs in the dieing fire. “Lay her down on the bed I can help.”

Omega was a little frantic at first as he shook his head. “If you don’t she will die!” Zorn hesitated no more as he grabbed Blackfire in a hurry placing her on the cold bed. He gathered a same amount of Ki in his right palm. He began to lower it as he stopped above her chest. “She is going to kill me for this, probably cut off my hand. He shook his had as he place his palm on her chest as felt the cold touch of her body. The teenage Saiyan’s heart beat was slow he had little time left. Zorn released the Ki as he felt the ki surge through he body. Her heart beat speed up as Zorn stepped back. “You tell her you saved her…” The Blue Eyed Saiyan said as he patted Omega on the shoulder.

The dull ache that pierced Blackfire's entire body seemed to melt away as she warmed up. Her consciousness slowly returned and as the saiyan teen opened her eyes, she could see Omega bent over her, a mixture of relief and worry clouding his face. She was back at the cottage.

“You saved me,” she choked out towards Omega, a painful cough gripping her frail body.

Omega looked a bit uncomfortable. “I found you...”

Blackfire let out a gasp as she struggled to sit up, her body still not entirely defrosted despite the roaring fire in the cottage. “I have to go back. I was so close to making it!” Omega looked horrified, his eyes widening.

“No!” he gasped, bending down and pressing her back down by her shoulders. “Just tell me what to do, and I'll go do it!”

Blackfire frowned stubbornly. “I can do it, you don't need to treat me like a little girl!” She struggled to get up again, but weakened as she was, she couldn't overpower Omega. Finally, the saiyan teen collapsed, glaring at Omega.

He met the orphan's gaze unflinching. “Just tell me what to do,” he repeated urgently. “You need to stay here. Zorn and I will go and finish the task.” Blackfire let out a defeated sigh. Although she would have liked to continue arguing, even she saw that there was no point. The saiyan orphan would only get herself killed. And what was the fun in that?

“Alright,” Blackfire finally sighed. Inside the power plant should be two switches, on either side. It takes coordination to shut the power on or off. You both need to hit the switches at the exact same time or it won't work.” Her words spoken, she sunk back down in the bed, and fell once more into sleep.

Omega ran one hand along her cold cheek, sadness lining his face. “Get better,” he whispered, almost too softly for anyone to hear. Suddenly looking up, he locked eyes with Zorn. “Let's go,” he growled, heading to the door.

A smile of relief grew across Zorn’s hidden face as he looked down at the teenage saiyan. She gasped as her face turned to happiness when she looked at Omega above her.

“You saved me.” Blackfire’s icy face showed the hard story of her little scouting mission.

“I found you…” Omega began to say as Zorn nudged him before he could as any more. The teenage Saiyan’s eyes met Omega’s as she turned to worry. Rushing to sit up she was forced back down. The saiyan stood as he looked at the saiyan guard then back. “Zorn and I will complete it you need to stay here.” His voice was different then before much more commanding and determined. A sigh drew out form the saiyan orphan as her head fell against the pillow. “Let’s go!”

The blue eyed saiyan followed the young Omega as snow blasted them in the face. His heart pounded against his chest as he flew to the side of Omega, silence as broken as the young saiyan looked at the guard with curiosity.

“Why, why did you not want me to tell her it was you that saved her?” his voiced showed a bit of anger the royal guard looked at the ground.

“It is complicated, Blackfire hate me yet it is my fault. Even if I saved her life nothing would change between us I don’t think..” His voiced trailed off as the power plant grew in front of them.

The stone wall had been long covered by ice and snow. A body mark should where a lucky person was saved, Blackfire…. The blue eyed saiyan thought as he looked at the power keys. He was lucky enough for the keys to be located under the control panel. His eyes met Omega’s as they both placed the keys then turned them clockwise. A thunderous boom filled the air as the large plant shook with power. The guard laughed with success as he looked around him.

“Get down!” Omega yelled as a explosion filled the area covering it in smoke dirt and snow.

"Excellent!" the Saiyan King roared, in response to hearing the good news. "Such a predictable move," he mumbled as he turned away from the door, with his hands behind his back. "I would've thought the Avolonians would've learned better by now. It'll take more than a storm to give them an advantage over us!" he announced as he sat in his throne.

Walking further down the hall, towards the throne, Kale stopped about 15 yards away. "We only encountered three different settlements of invaders, none of which gave us much trouble," Kale reported, and then looked to his uncle who was leaning on the wall. Kakarot replied with a wink, to which Kale just smirked back. "We were sure to destroy all of their spaceships, leaving no survivors, and their Paladins did not live up to their reputation, unfortunately," Kale said to King Vegeta as he leaned back in his throne. He seemed to neither hear nor care about this, except for the slight nod that he directed towards the young Saiyan.

"However disappointing this may be, we need to be sure that that was all of them... And that they are retreating by now," the King mused. "Kale, go check the main console in the tower and confirm that there is not a single starship left outside of our planet," the King ordered as he leaned forward, rubbing his temples.

The young Saiyan briefly nodded and turned to his left, raising his hand as a gesture to his uncle, and then turned for the exit. Kale stepped more deliberately as he made for the door, shoving it open with his right arm. Closing it behind him, Kale pulled his bandanna over his face as the door sealed with a deep thud. The crisp air was still on the offense, as it made his lungs tighten briefly while they adjusted. Kale tightened his hands into fists as he walked to the stairs that were off to the right of the main gate, and he began the march up the icy steps.

Burn, smoke. Kale stopped instinctively only half way up the stairs, as he smelled the heavy odor of a fire in the distance. He looked over the wall, towards where he could hardly see a small black cloud; the source of the smell most likely. "Probably just the other survivors getting in over their heads," Kale thought to himself, and then continued up the stairs. Once he reached the top, he turned to the right as he knew would lead to the main tower. More steps took him even higher. Barely breaking a sweat, Kale overcame the second flight of stairs easily, walked a bit further and then around a corner.

The explosion thundered around the entire power plant, flinging both saiyans across the room like rag dolls. A pillar of gray smoke billowed from the mighty blast. Omega struggled to his feet, several cuts lining his body from the attack. Glancing over across the room, he was relieved to see that Zorn was also getting up, even though his armor was charred as if he had taken the blunt of the attack. A loud laughter echoed around as a shadowed figure came down from the ceiling.

“You Saiyans are quite the stubborn bunch aren't you?” A muscular avalonian stepped out, a red aura flaring about him. This one was different from others of his kind. This one was a fighter. “I am Captain Lucifer, leader of this mission. I must say that I am impressed. I did not think any saiyans would survive the deep freeze that I put your pathetic planet under.” He lifted an arm, his fist clenched around a rod that sparkled with electricity. “Thanks to this rare artifact, I have control over the weather! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell - carrying your heads on a pike.”

Omega stood up, an aura flaring around him. “You can try monster!” he roared, surging forward and aiming a fist towards the avalonian's face. However the alien simply caught the attack in his hand.

“Monster? No, Omega; call me a god.” With a twist, he flung the saiyan boy aside. Omega crashed into Zorn, and both saiyans fell down in a tangled heap. “Hahaha!” the evil alien laughed, his booming voice echoing around the entire room. “You two will soon be nothing but a smear on my boot.” He cracked his knuckles. “Give me your best. And let the pain commence.”

The Blue Eyed Saiyan pushed the young saiyan warrior off his cold body. His heart beat through his chest as he felt the adrenaline rush through his veins. A smiled grew slowly as he looked at the Avolonian he couldn’t help but wonder about what this alien could do. The Saiyan of the storms grabbed the handle of Zweihander as he dashed forward. His blade was much more advance then any other on the whole planet. AS he moved his hand forward he watched as nothing came out. His face dropped with confusion, FUCK! It is frozen to the damn sheathe! Zorn thought as Omega took the opening of Captain Lucifer and shot a blast of Ki at the open head the captain. Smoke filled the air as the storm saiyan flipped into the air. He stared at the smoke as a faint image appeared.

“I’m a god you damn fools!” Captain Lucifer laughed manically as he vanished leaving a little pile of snow kicked into the air.

“Omega!” The Saiyan of the Storms yelled as his eyes moved to the side just in time to see the captain of the aliens strike Omega in the beck knocking him unconscious. “I hope you know you’re going to die for that!” His eyes flared with rage as he looked down at his fallen comrade. “Now die!” The scream from Zorn filled the air as his red aura exploded to it’s maximum power.

The snow beneath his feet melted as he looked down on the unconscious saiyan. His image blurred as he appeared behind the alien swinging a right kick aimed at the ribs. A quick pain shocked his body as he looked down the electric rod was jabbed through his armor into his abdominals. His face dropped as sparks of electricity covered his body flickering in the cold wind. His red aura dimmed as he fell to his knees. The royal guard breath as he looked into the dark eyes of Captain Lucifer his body unable to move. Another laugh filled the air as the alien pinned Zorn body and held his hand over the guards heart.

“I’m going to rip your heart out!” The captain said with a wicked grin.

Lucifer's eyes sparkled as Zorn fell, unable to defend himself. “You monkeys are all the same,” he spat, reaching forward with a clawed hand to finish the bodyguard off.

“Not all of us,” a female voice rang out and the avolonian turned in time to eat a massive ball of blue ki that pushed him away from Zorn before exploding. Blackfire stepped out of the shadows rushing forward as her foe was slammed into the wall from her Big Bang Attack. Smoke billowed off of his scaled body.

He looked up. “Oh look, another survivor. Look around you dearie, your team has been demolished! Give up and I'll grant you a swift death.” The saiyan orphan narrowed her purple eyes dangerously, suddenly vanishing from existence. Her fist connected with Lucifer's abdomen, crushing him further into the wall. Blackfire's other hand flew towards his neck.

“That man won't quit until the last breath of life is extinguished from his body,” she spat. “None of my team will. Me? I have a different problem!” Electricity sparkled around her like fireworks as the teen landed blow after blow on Lucifer, driving him deeper and deeper into the stone wall until it gave way and the avolonian tumbled out on the other side, skidding to a halt on his knees and coughing up blood.

“Impossible,” he choked out, “I am a god!”

The dust and debris from the shattered wall cleared, revealing Blackfire, slowly walking to her prey like a lion stalking a zebra. “I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something; break someone. If I lose control of my power even for a moment, someone could die!” The scaled alien suddenly surged forward with a roar escaping his lips, aiming a powerful blow to the orphan's face. However, Blackfire merely ducked, counterattacking with a fierce blow to her foe's ribs that sent Lucifer staggering backwards until he once again fell to the ground.

“But you can take it, can't you big guy. What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am!” With her words spoken, she dashed forward as her enemy got to his feet, connecting one single blow on the avalonian's jaw. The air seemed to tremble from the blow, and Lucifer was sent flying upward, crashing right through the ceiling of the power plant. Blackfire saw Zorn and even Omega watching her with wide eyes but she didn't waver as she vanished from her spot.

Her enemy was tumbling through the sky, higher and higher. Blackfire's eyes watered as she flew through the blizzard to get to her prey. The orphan quickly overtook him and let loose with a mighty hammer blow. Lucifer shot down like a bullet and the ground exploded in a violent storm of snow and dirt. The entire planet seemed to rumble from the fall. Finally the dust settled and miraculously, the avalonian was struggling to his feet. Blackfire wasn't about to let him have a second wind though. Twin orbs of blue ki formed on either hand, heating up the air around them with its power.

“Big Bang Attack!” She roared, sending one orb down after the other. The deadly missiles soared down towards their prey, intent on one objective: to extinguish the avalonian forever.

The doors slammed shut as the king of Saiyans looked down from his throne. His voice cracked from the chill as he rubbed his throat. His voice deepened quickly as he recovered from his last words he tried to speak.

“Some ships have been located in the skies of Vegeta.” The king spoke the words slowly as he looked down at Kakarot and his younger nephew Kale “Kale go check the tower and leave me to talk to your uncle.” The true saiyan warrior nudged the young saiyan as he saluted to the King. A warm gust of heat hit their faces as they smiled with pleasure. “Ah yes, I knew that if I sent my two best Saiyans on the job they would not fail me.” The king smiled as he stood next to the vent that breathed out hot air. His bread gained back it’s dark brown color as the frost melted. The frost on his face ran down quickly as he smiled feeling the heat. “You did me proud Blackfire and Zorn.” His voiced trailed for a second.

“Our mission is complete!” Kakarot interrupted the King swiftly as he saluted once again. “We took care of those damn Avolonians!”

“Really!” The King’s voice filled the large throne room as he glared fiercely at the son of Bardock and the son of Raditiz. “If that is so how come there is ships ready for take of north east of here!” His now warm voice echoed throughout the large room as he continued. “Your mission was not a success it is incomplete! And if any of those ships make it out of this planets gravity reach…. I will have your heads!” His voice once again hit Kakarot’s ears creating a booming sound in his head. “Now go leave me and do not, I mean do not let any of those damn Avolonians out of this planet!” The true saiyan warrior knew not to interrupt the king of saiyans again as turned and headed toward the doors. “I will tell Kale to come meet you there…”

The cold wind blasted across his face as he looked forward, a large black pile of smoke filled the forest not to far ahead from the palace. I’m not going to die by the King, I will kill every single last ship that there is in the sky or not. All those damn aliens will die! The son of Bardock thought as he looked down at the ground.

He gathered all his Ki as sparks flew around him for a second only to disappear. A bright explosion of Ki erupted as he flew at top speed toward the smoke. His face twisted with a large wicked grin as he approached the ships. Only one had tried to take off but even the weather had taken it’s toll on their ships. Kakarot dashed forward as he slide up under the ship.

A little hatch opened up as he looked into it. I could destroy these damn things from the outside… but what fun would that be. If I destroy then from the side out they would have no idea what’s happening and I will have the element of surprise. The true saiyan warrior smiled as he slide into the ship. Lights were unseen on the space shuttle as he walked in the shadows. Guards walked by on their regular routes. His eyes widened as he watched each of them pass by each wearing the same armor.

Their armor was quite typical for the aliens that lived around Vegeta but the Avolonians were different. They wore helmet that covered their whole face except a little slit for their eyes. Their armor looked heavy as it clanked with each step the warriors took. Their chest piece was made of a flexible material that formed a hard layer of protection. The guards on the ship also wore a light material made of something he had never seen before a type of material that just seemed to not fit in the uniform.

A grin flashed across his face as he watched as lonely guard walk by. The son of Bardock pushed forward grabbing the guard by the mouth and throat. He chuckled in his ear as he snapped the neck of the guard careful not to draw blood. He slip on the armor as he stepped into the hallway.

“Show Time!”

He walked down the hall of the main ship. Guards passed by not giving a second glance at him. His vision was narrowed by the single slot in the helmet. He signed deeply as he looked for the control room. His boots pounded on the metal ground. The noise echoed through the endless halls.

“Solider, what are you doing!” A man said as Goku turned around. “ Where are you suppose to be, wait are you the new guy they warned me about!” His voice cracked as he coughed. “Anyway where are you heading?”

Should I kill him… no I have to keep my cover. “Umm…they told me to report to the control room yet I can’t find it anywhere. I have been walking these halls for hours.” Kakarot spoke the words in a strange voice he made up on the fly. “If you could direct me in the direction I would be grateful…”

“Why point?… I’ll show you, come on!” His voice was much happier now as he looked forward with ease. “These damn saiyans don’t know what the hell is going on… Captain Lucifer is at the plant now if anyone is there they won’t be staying with us soon.” He chuckled as they arrived at the door of the control room. “Well here we are, what you doing at the control room any way?”

“Oh, they got new guy guarding the door just incase the dumb ass King Vegeta tried to blow this place off of his planet..”

“Ah, well that sucks for you I’ll come check on you in a hour see if you need a break, I’m going to go get these saiyan girls and show them what a real man is if you know what I mean.” His voice laughed with excitement as he took a step forward.

“Where are those girls at?” Goku asked as the man turned around.

“Three doors down on the right! Why you plan on having fun?”

“Yeah something like that.” He knew the man couldn’t see the anger face that hid behind the helmet. Once again the man turned as Goku grabbed his head twisting it in a complete 360 circle. The sound of bones cracking echoed through the halls as he turned toward the doors. ’I’ll get the girls next…,” he said to himself.

The control room was empty, no Avolonians there to bother him as he went to work. The son of Bardock threw off his helmet as he looked down at the controls. Buttons lit the small heated room as he began to sweat. This is bullshit! Kakarot thought to himself. He opened up a small back that was packed with an explosive powder the aliens liked to use. He covered the room with half of it as he lit a long fuse he mad from his the pants he wore.

“Now to the girls!” Goku ran down the hall as he slid into the room. A metal cage locked the saiyans in it as tears ran down their face. Once again his body lit with anger as he grabbed the bars. The son of Bardock used all his strength as he prided the bars apart letting each girl pile out. “Follow me, we only have a little bit of time left!”

Goku busted out of the room as he flew down the hall knocking the little bit of the guards that were in his way unconscious. A door labeled engine room appeared as he stopped . Here! Kakarot kicked open the door as he threw the rest of the powder in and threw a piece of cloth in that caught on fire from a small amount of Ki. “Now run!”

The girls busted into the open each heading a different way into the thick blizzard Goku himself flew into the woods to watch the fireworks. He smiled as guards looked into the sky in confusion about the saiyan girls flying all different directions.

“Get moving we are leaving this planet!” A man yelled as he stepped onto the ship that Goku lit the fuzzes on. Another smile grew across his face as he looked at the ship and waited for the show.

The main ship began to lift into the air as he watched the first explosion from the control room. Red flames engulfed the room as he watched with happiness. Kakarot’s eyes watched each flame dance with a spark of death hand light, then the second exploded. A green flame erupted from the engine room. The figured that the chemicals mixed with the powered created the unusual color.

With that explosion it created a series of explosions as he stood from his position. Avolonians screamed as their ships erupted in flames and slowly engulfed them. He laughed manically as he charged his Ki allowing himself to go to maximum power. His Ki created a small stream of a trial that followed him as he headed back toward the palace. His eyes glanced backwards as he looked back at his handy work. Once again he smiled as the ships crashed into the ground.

--------------------

“King Vegeta the ships are all destroyed!” Goku’s voice no longer was stretched out. He did his mission and he was ready for a break. “Is there anything else my lord?”

“Nicely done Kakarot!” His deep voice echoed through the halls of the large palace. His face was back to it’s original color and texture. “Now as in for you, I wish for you to stay here until further instructed otherwise.” His voice filled happiness in the true saiyan warrior’s heart as he let out a sigh of relief. “ I could always find something for you to do if you want to sigh about it?” The King raised one eyebrow as he looked down from his throne. Goku’s eyes widened as he shook his head. “I am just kidding with you, you done your job now please rest until Zorn and Blackfire return.” King Vegeta said quickly.

The Royal guard’s body began to regain it’s feeling as he watched Blackfire com out of nowhere in the nick of time. The claw of Lucifer almost reached his chest until Blackfire sent him flying. Zorn’s eyes widened as he looked at the teenage saiyan. Did she really just save me?! The guard thought as he slowly felt his leas and arms back to normal.

“That man won't quit until the last breath of life is extinguished from his body,” she said with anger in her young voice. “None of my team will. Me? I have a different problem!”

Blackfire launched at the captain as he shot a blast at her. She dipped low to avoid the blast as she punched Lucifer in the stomach making him hunch over in pain. “That’s impossible.. .I’m a god!” Lucifer screamed as he coughed up blood and spit the rest of it out.

The Saiyan guard could not hear what she said but he could tell by her actions. The captain of the aliens flew into the air as she looked at Zorn and Omega then vanished. He couldn’t hear much as he looked through the hole in the ceiling. Lucifer flew down like a bullet as two Big Bang Attacks flew onto him. A explosion engulfed him as Zorn shielded is eyes from the debris.

The Saiyan of the storms took a step forward as a small clacking sounds came from below him. The rod the alien had used to control the weather was right underneath him as he picked it up. He paused thinking of all the evil he could accomplish with just one item. But he turned around toward his comrade Omega. His fist tightened around the rod as it shattered into pieces. The bright sun filled the sky as warmth rushed over his body. He smiled as he felt the light smack against his frost covered body. He grabbed Omega allowing him to lean on him for support.

“Thanks..” Omega said as he limped forward.

“No biggie.” Zorn smiled as he lifted Omega into the air carrying him to Blackfire. “The rod that controlled the weather is destroyed, look at the Sky I think that everything is going to be fine now.” Zorn said as he landed gently on the ground. “Now what do you think we should do, I beat King Vegeta already knows about the weather… it’s your call this time.”

Blackfire watched with a cold silence as her twin blasts of death soared downward to her hapless foe. The explosions that resulted were enormous and magnificent. Debris showered over her even from her height. It was several minutes before the snow and ice finally settled, showing the charred remains of Lucifer.

“It’s finished,” Blackfire muttered, feeling her power slip from her body. She fell out of the sky, landing on one knee. Her borrowed strength from adrenaline was gone. The battle was over. Vegeta was saved and the fleeing Avalonian ships on the horizon were extinguished. No doubt Kale and Kakarot had finished their job. The saiyan orphan heard a shattering sound behind her. Zorn had destroyed the rod that controlled the weather. Immediately the blizzard stopped and sunlight filtered through the dark clouds, warming the orphan’s face.

She glanced behind her to see that Omega was leaning up against Zorn. Summoning some reserved strength, Blackfire padded over, allowing Omega to put his arm over her shoulder. “I’ll take him home,” she promised Zorn. Despite her misgivings of the bodyguard, he wasn’t all that bad. Just weird.

“Blackfire,” Omega looked up at her. Blackfire’s eyes softened as she rested them on the weary teen.

“Shhh,” she hushed him. “You need to rest. I’ll take you home.” Omega nodded with weariness and the saiyans limped off. Blackfire cast one last look over towards Zorn. “Thank you for your help,” the teen said politely. “Perhaps we will see each other again, perhaps not. But take care of yourself.” The night was over. The sun was peaking over the horizon, bathing planet Vegeta in the warmth it desperately needed. Ice melted, leaving a sweet scent in the air. Soon the ice age would give way to a new age of life. The saiyans would survive once again.

Lucifer's eyes sparkled as Zorn fell, unable to defend himself. “You monkeys are all the same,” he spat, reaching forward with a clawed hand to finish the bodyguard off.

“Not all of us,” a female voice rang out and the avolonian turned in time to eat a massive ball of blue ki that pushed him away from Zorn before exploding. Blackfire stepped out of the shadows rushing forward as her foe was slammed into the wall from her Big Bang Attack. Smoke billowed off of his scaled body.

He looked up. “Oh look, another survivor. Look around you dearie, your team has been demolished! Give up and I'll grant you a swift death.” The saiyan orphan narrowed her purple eyes dangerously, suddenly vanishing from existence. Her fist connected with Lucifer's abdomen, crushing him further into the wall. Blackfire's other hand flew towards his neck.

“That man won't quit until the last breath of life is extinguished from his body,” she spat. “None of my team will. Me? I have a different problem!” Electricity sparkled around her like fireworks as the teen landed blow after blow on Lucifer, driving him deeper and deeper into the stone wall until it gave way and the avolonian tumbled out on the other side, skidding to a halt on his knees and coughing up blood.

“Impossible,” he choked out, “I am a god!”

The dust and debris from the shattered wall cleared, revealing Blackfire, slowly walking to her prey like a lion stalking a zebra. “I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something; break someone. If I lose control of my power even for a moment, someone could die!” The scaled alien suddenly surged forward with a roar escaping his lips, aiming a powerful blow to the orphan's face. However, Blackfire merely ducked, counterattacking with a fierce blow to her foe's ribs that sent Lucifer staggering backwards until he once again fell to the ground.

“But you can take it, can't you big guy. What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am!” With her words spoken, she dashed forward as her enemy got to his feet, connecting one single blow on the avalonian's jaw. The air seemed to tremble from the blow, and Lucifer was sent flying upward, crashing right through the ceiling of the power plant. Blackfire saw Zorn and even Omega watching her with wide eyes but she didn't waver as she vanished from her spot.

Her enemy was tumbling through the sky, higher and higher. Blackfire's eyes watered as she flew through the blizzard to get to her prey. The orphan quickly overtook him and let loose with a mighty hammer blow. Lucifer shot down like a bullet and the ground exploded in a violent storm of snow and dirt. The entire planet seemed to rumble from the fall. Finally the dust settled and miraculously, the avalonian was struggling to his feet. Blackfire wasn't about to let him have a second wind though. Twin orbs of blue ki formed on either hand, heating up the air around them with its power.

“Big Bang Attack!” She roared, sending one orb down after the other. The deadly missiles soared down towards their prey, intent on one objective: to extinguish the avalonian forever.
Back to top Go down
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

This is a major story I did with Blackfire a while back, dusted it off, and finally finished it.

WC: 21,562
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:46 pm

700,000 zeni pl and ki
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AGE (COMPLETE)   ICE AGE (COMPLETE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICE AGE (COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1