Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beginer's battle. COMPLETE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PowerLevel : 127,680,700
Ki : 127,680,700
Transformations : False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan
Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken
Battle Points : 122
Zeni : 109,380
Items : weighted armor

A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 pm

“Is he going to be alright?” Blackfire's anxious gaze turned from the doctor to the rejuvenation chamber where Omega was submerged in the greenish liquid of the medical bay. The doctor let out a sigh, as he looked at the monitor that showed the young boy's heart rate and brain waves.

“Aye,” he said, locking eyes with the worried saiyan teen. “You got him here in the nick of time. He had lost a lot of blood. He should be fine though. We had no complications removing the knife. Luckly for him, it only scratched his heart.” The sound of the door behind Blackfire caused her to turn. Jagex and Serina stood in front of her.

“Hey,” Jagex started, looking embarrassed, as if he wasn't sure how to address Blackfire. “Whenever Serina and I finish a mission we usually hang out in the nearby Pub downtown.” He jabbed his sister with his elbow and she looked away.

“We wanted to invite you there,” she mumbled. Blackfire looked back towards Omega. His eyes were shut tight and bubbles formed around the air mask he had on as he breathed. There was nothing else Blackfire could do for the young teen. This was a battle he would have to fight on his own.

“I know you're to young to drink,” Jagex swept on, his eyes lit up in amusement, but the music there is great and its a great place to unwind. Come on,” he invited with a wave of his hand. “Join us.”

The saiyan orphan shut her eyes for a moment, then reopened them, her purple eyes fixed on Jagex's. “Alright, I'll come.”

“Great!” Jagex's tail flicked, then wrapped around his waist, “It won't open for another hour, so just meet us there okay?” With those words, both brother and sister exited the medical bay. Blackfire followed them and paused outside King Vegeta's throne room. Should I check in with him? Blackfire wondered briefly. No, I have my own life to live too sometimes. I'm not his shadow after all. Suddenly finding a smile crossing her face, she left the building, feeling happier than she had in years.

“Well, what did you think Blackfire?” The question caused the saiyan orphan to look behind her as she exited the Pub. Surprisingly the lights and music were enjoyable, and Blackfire had even danced to some of the music, something she had never done before. Both Serina and Jagex looked a bit tipsy from the drinks, but their eyes were bright as they looked towards the rising half moon. Even Serina seemed a bit friendlier towards the saiyan teen, complimenting her on their latest mission.

The trio padded towards a bulletin board that was covered in notices and missions. One caught Blackfire's eye and she pulled it down, the top of the paper tearing away from the tack that held it. Her purple eyes scanned the page.

Notice to Third Class Saiyans!
By order of King Vegeta, the planet of Plin must be brought to its knees.
There are three spots max for this job and should your mission be
successful, you will be rewarded. Registration will be at the docking bay.

Blackfire passed the tattered notice to Jagex who read it with a grin slowly forming on his scarred face. “Interested?” he asked, shoving the mission details towards his sister who read it as well.

The purple eyed saiyan nodded, her thoughts churning. “With Omega recovering still, it leaves us a three man team, perfect for this mission. And,” she added with a grin, feeling more relaxed than she ever had been, “It would take us one step closer to being promoted.”

Serina downed the rest of her beer with one gulp then tossed the bottle aside. “Then what are we waiting for?” she asked, suddenly blasting off towards planet Vegeta's star port, wobbling slightly as she went. Her brother let out a small chuckle at his drunk sister an took off as well, his flight steadier than hers. Blackfire shot a glance towards the Pub and shot off as well, overtaking her teammates for the lead.

The planet of Plin was actually fairly close, only one days journey by a space pod. While Serina and Jagex chatted endlessly over their speakers, Blackfire shut her's off and settled down into the pod, willing sleep to come.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
“Kind of young to send her through combat school isn't it? She's only five!” Blackfire flinched and grasped the leg beside her closely as the face of a man scowled at her from over the desk that was twice her height.

“Just read her power level will you?” The impatient voice of Kabu, the lady that had rescued Blackfire from certain death as a baby rang out. A deep irritated sigh escaped the man's lips but he obediently pressed the button on the side of his scouter. It blipped several times and the man's jaw dropped as the noises stopped.
“F-five hundred? But she's only five!”

“You see?” Kabu's voice was triumphant. I think she will do well in combat school.

“And you say that you just found her?” The man's voice was skeptical. Kabu simply nodded, her hand coming down to rest on the top of Blackfire's head. “Who are her parents?”

“I don't know.”

Pause.

“Alright, I'll take her into our care.” The man came around the counter and peeled Blackfire off of Kabu's leg. The small girl let out a squeal and started to squirm, tears forming in her purple eyes as Kabu turned away and headed towards the door.

“Mommy!” she cried out desperately. “Don't let him take me!”

“Kid, I'm not your mommy.”
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
“Blackfire! Hey Blackfire, you get lost in there?” The saiyan orphan's eyes opened, her ears picking up someone tapping on the outside of her pod. She let out a sigh and clicked the red button on the side of her chair, opening the space pod. Bright sunlight poured in and Jagex's grin greeted her. “Whatcha doin in there?”

Blackfire rubbed her eyes. “Just a bad dream.”

“Kind of a small planet,” mumbled Blackfire as she gazed around, rubbing at her cheek with the back of her hand. She let out a yawn and raised her hands over her head, her arms trembling as she stretched. A saiyan space pod was not the most luxurious way to travel. Even though she was only in it for a day's journey, it seemed like forever. She wanted nothing more than to stretch her limbs in battle.

“Tell me about it,” frowned Serina, studying her scouter. “The highest power level here is fifteen hundred. Hardly a challenge!” The saiyan orphan nodded, her mind drifting back to her dream. She usually never dreamed when she slept, but ever since she had contact with the orb of truth, the young teen had been having flashbacks haunting her every time she shut her eyes.

“Hey Blackfire, you okay?” Blackfire looked up to see that the siblings had overtook her in flight and were slowing down so that the orphan could catch up.

“Here's the plan,” Blackfire nodded at Jagex as she caught up and brought her group to a halt. At the point we are now, the capital of this planet is all the way on the other side of this place. Split up, and we will each take a third of the planet. Destroy everything, then meet up at our objective. The highest power level is there, most likely their leader. We'll take him down, then report back to King Vegeta.”

Her group nodded and Blackfire dismissed them with a wave of her hand. Both brother and sister shot off in different dirrections. However the young teen didn't move. Nothing about this mission made any sense. This small planet is nothing but a dump. So why does the saiyan empire want it?

Even from her position, Blackfire could hear the explosions as Jagex and Serina went on their destruction spree. The saiyan girl hesitated though. She didn't want to start. Not yet. Landing back on the ground, Blackfire picked up the comunication device from her pod and started a transmission with the medical bay. The screen flashed, then a white robed man came on. “May I help you?”

“Yes, I dropped off a saiyan about two days ago. He's a third class called-”

“Blackfire!” The doctor was shoved away and Omega's face filled the screen, his grin beaming so brightly, the saiyan orphan thought it would blind her.

“Well looks like you're alright,” Blackfire said, raising an eyebrow. “Guess I'll get back to my job.”

“Wai-” His transmission was cut off as Blackfire severed the communications and tossed it back down into her pod. A gust of wind picked up, sending her long hair billowing out. The saiyan closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze for a bit, then blasted off, her hands glowing purple, ready to extinguish the life on Plin.

Explosions rocketed under her as she blasted away at the innocents below her. While it did bother her a bit, Vegeta's voice rang in her ears. “It's kill or be killed,” she murmurred to herself. “Only the strong survive.”

“You monster!”

“Please! Don't do this!”

“What have we done to anger the gods?”

The pitiful cries were squelched quickly, her purple balls of energy raining down on them like hell's flames. It was only about two hours before she finally reached the capital. Jagex was already there, sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. Serina was pacing back and forth, her arms crossed. She looked up as Blackfire arived.

“What took you so long?”

“Sorry, had to check on someone first,” was her only answer. “Let's get this over with.”

The trio of saiyans padded forward towards the building. There was a fairly large impromptu army assembled together at the foot of the steps that led to the capital. The makeshift army gave each other nervous glances. “Separate,” Blackfire whispered and both brother and sister vanished from their spot. The ground underneath Blackfire's boots crumbled as she launched herself forward, slamming her elbow into the first guard that she got to. Jagex and Serina reappeared, flanking the hapless aliens, blue Ki coming out of their arms almost like swords. Blood flew into the air as they slashed away.

It was only a matter of a minute when the last defender fell to the ground, his blood pouring out from a gash in his throat. “P-please..” he gasped, his hand reaching up towards Blackfire. His words fell silent however, and his hand fell back to the ground.

Blackfire gave out a hand signal and the three man team went forward towards the double doors of the building. Lowering her stance as she ran, the saiyan orphan slammed her entire body against the door and it exploded into splinters, pieces of wood falling to the ground. The inside was dark and she had to stand for a moment to let her eyes adjust to the light. Before her was a desk with an old alien sitting inside it.

Narrowing her purple eyes, she tensed her muscles, ready to attack.

“I know why you're here,” the purple alien before her spoke, his voice cracking with age. “Indeed, I am old and thus no fool. I know when a battle is loss.” He bowed his head. “Go ahead and do with me what you must.”

The deed was done and her crew walked out with her. “Get to your pods,” she ordered them. “We're going home.”

Back to top Go down
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 am

Yeah, This is ready. Its a small one, but 1976 words nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 am

ki And pl 39,520
zeni 15000
bp = 19

sorry for the outrages amount of bp nothing else to buy except for the death ball one
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:37 am

Golden wrote:
ki And pl 39,520
zeni 15000
bp = 19

sorry for the outrages amount of bp nothing else to buy except for the death ball one

No problem. If you want, I can make up some sword techs that you can sell for BP. Also, I do double that ki and pl right?
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 am

yea and like what would the swords do pherhaps
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 am

Ki Slash: the ki slash is simply a slash that erupts with ki

Rough Divide: You must either jump high into the air or fly to perform this attack. The Rough Divide is an attack from above, coming down on the top of your opponents head with great force in an attempt to cut them in half.

Tres-Flores: You throw two quick punches then follow them up with a powerful thrust to stab your distracted opponent

There is a couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beginer's battle. COMPLETE   A beginer's battle. COMPLETE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beginer's battle. COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1