Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Down?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 am

hey fellow rpers this site will go down if you dont come on anymore its a relly fun rpg you are more free to do anything on here than on other rpgs plus there is a doulble team tournament sign up right now and you can make a bio to get stronger does anybody hsve any suggestions to get people coming back on
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
vegeta

vegeta

PowerLevel : 25,467,825
Ki : 25,217,325
Transformations : Oozaru,False Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,SupeSaiyan 3,Golden Oozaru,Super Saiyan 4,Super Saiyan 5,Super Saiyan 6,Super Saiyan 7,Super Saiyan 10,Super Saiyan 11,Super Saiyan 13
Tehniques : Galick Gun,Big Bang,Final Flash,Super Galick Gun,Instant Transmission,Fusion Dance,Self Destruct,Final Shine,Solar Flare,Kaioken,Super Slither Slasher Basher
Battle Points : 17
Zeni : 1,585,350
Items : Weighed Armour,Saiyan Combat Sword,Z-Sword,Kings armor,Prince Scouter,30 Super Saibamen grade 2,30 Regular Saibamen

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm

You could sent a warning by pm to every inactive members.
Back to top Go down
Dorma

Dorma

PowerLevel : 500
Ki : 500

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 am

If you do that, they'll quit. They hate desperate admins who threaten.

You could try improving the site somehow or advertise on Top 25 DBZ sites or something.
My suggestion - don't enter the tag team, any of you.
Admins who eventually win their own tournaments is pretty lame, judging by the fact you two have the highest PLs in this site.

So yeah, either advertisement or better updates for the site itself will bring you more members.

Oh yeah, originality too. I mean seriously: "Super Duper Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70"?
That's just... Not something people will easily respect. Unless it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
vegeta

vegeta

Transformations : Oozaru,False Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,SupeSaiyan 3,Golden Oozaru,Super Saiyan 4,Super Saiyan 5,Super Saiyan 6,Super Saiyan 7,Super Saiyan 10,Super Saiyan 11,Super Saiyan 13
Tehniques : Galick Gun,Big Bang,Final Flash,Super Galick Gun,Instant Transmission,Fusion Dance,Self Destruct,Final Shine,Solar Flare,Kaioken,Super Slither Slasher Basher
Items : Weighed Armour,Saiyan Combat Sword,Z-Sword,Kings armor,Prince Scouter,30 Super Saibamen grade 2,30 Regular Saibamen

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 am

If the inactive members quit so let them quit without them nothing will change they are inactive after all.And by pm i meant a warning saying that the site may go down.Oh yeah I dont have the strongest pl not even close golden got his by role playing here.Members who doesnt roleplay wont get any pl.The site is in top 25.If you think the tournament is a waste so keep the idea for yourself Dorma a member who logs in once in 3 months wont win anything.If people want to win a tournament then they have to be active and participate plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Dorma

Dorma

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

See, that's what I'm talking about.

I never said the tournament was a waste - I said, if you two would enter the outcome will be obvious: Golden and his partner will win for Golden has the highest PL on the site (seems unfair for most people that the head admin is the strongest).
Second of all Vegeta, I've only recently joined and logged on every day, working on a big post I'm going to post eventually on an RP topic.

If you want me out, kick me out.
But I was only giving suggestions.
Back to top Go down
vegeta

vegeta

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 am

No body wants to kick anyone out and I am saying that people should at least login once every week.And you cant gurantee golden will win think it this way if you and golden team up and I and Goku team up who will win.And you can see it for yourself only you and I responded to this Site Down post.Those who actually want to keep this site alive would give suggestions like you and me.
Back to top Go down
Dorma

Dorma

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 am

Glad I'm being appreciated. ^_^

Well, another suggestion that could come in handy would be one that limits post's length.
I noticed in one of the battles that a certain player (forgot who and in what battle) wrote the following post as his opening:

"waits"

And that's it. "Waits". I do understand your character will "Wait" if you're waiting for your opponent to attack, but even so - that's not RPing, that's a complete OOC post.
You should limit the minimum length of posts to at the very least - 1 or 2 sentences to begin with.
Another one was that post concerning the "eating a hamburger for 15 minutes". I couldn't help but notice that some people were making fun of it, so idiotic comments like these in a battle where you don't really have a hamburger to begin with should be restricted as well.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm

well one thing that was one of the first battle on this rpg wich was me andmy friend and vegeta is right i mean if people think its unfair that people have high pl then they should post plus im sure Goku is out there making a huge story to surpass me
Back to top Go down
Dorma

Dorma

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm pretty much focusing on "currently".

You see, people browse the site and see you have the highest PL Golden, thus thinking the admin is trying to make himself the strongest.
That's a flaw and some might think it's not that way, though we three know it's not true (at least, I hope so).

I was planning to surpass you by using my transformations (generally), but Saiyans have way too many transformations, thus making them superior to all other races = unfair. So yeah, transformation balance is also a problem, and it's better to be a Saiyan than any other race which isn't a Tuffle, which is pretty much at the same power as SSJ6.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 am

Tell you what dorma ill make you a mod and you can just do post reply finshing the transformations
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PowerLevel : 98,240,100
Ki : 98,240,100
Transformations : (False Super Saiyan)~(Super Saiyan)~(Lengendary Super Saiyan)~(True Legendary Sayain)~~
Tehniques : ~~(Kamehameha)~~(Warp Kamehameha)~~(Spirit Bomb)~~(Instant Transmission)~~(Solar Flare)~~(After Image)~~(Kiao Ken)~~(Energy Bomb)~~(Super Slither Slasher Basher)~~(Super Mega Death Ball)~~
Battle Points : 2,157
Zeni : 19,065,102
Items : (Z-Sword)~(Kings Armor)~(Weighted Armor)~(Ultimatre Sensu Beanx5)~

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

you have to pick up the way this game is laid out. A lot of people do RPG's because they are looking to Role Play. This site only line battles. There's no consistent word use, Item layout , Attack List and other things.

I mean I'm the only one on the site actually Posting good long RP's and I calmed down because I didn't want to keep posting and posting due to no other competition. I could easily post the rest of my RP's up and be the strongest by far for a very long time. Calculating all my RP's up it's over 1.3 million words broken down into hundreds or my writings.

Make a Word Count Minimum per post. 100 words per post. Make them have the word count at the bottom.

Changing and adding small things really help
Back to top Go down
vegeta

vegeta

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am

To Dorma: The races are equal cause saiyans only have temporary transformations.And people wont be surprised on goldens pl being so high if they take a look at the post count.511 posts is quite a lot even for an admin.
To all:Well .Not every body has the time to make huge stories when they have school like me.Well at least sometimes i get drowned by work so i dont get time to think and write huge stories.And the thing is we dont have the thrill cause we never worry about death.Its like immortality.Only I died in this rpg and if theirs no chance of death then its pointless to get strong.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Transformations : (False Super Saiyan)~(Super Saiyan)~(Lengendary Super Saiyan)~(True Legendary Sayain)~~
Tehniques : ~~(Kamehameha)~~(Warp Kamehameha)~~(Spirit Bomb)~~(Instant Transmission)~~(Solar Flare)~~(After Image)~~(Kiao Ken)~~(Energy Bomb)~~(Super Slither Slasher Basher)~~(Super Mega Death Ball)~~

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Yea I can understand that part with longer stories but no a admin should have the most post counts dealings with Help issues and battle posts and Upgrades, new items.

No i've ran plenty of Gaming Forums and help now run forums that post count is medium but Not worried there. And if people want to get stronger then they need to get posts and strories up.

It'll take time but writing a 10k word Story will get you more then a 5 page battle I think.

BUt it's cool I'm still the only Legendary Saiyan and the most powerfulest mUHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Goku if you want i can make you a mod so you can help out to and plus i already put up a word minimum up which is 200 words and i also put up the new rules up and vegeta you are right this rpg is way to soft there needs to be more death battles and maybe i should stay out of battles sometimes because when someone wans to fight i think i make them stop wanting to fight do you guys that might make a diffrence
Back to top Go down
Kurama

Kurama

PowerLevel : 2,026,000
Ki : 2,026,000
Battle Points : 5
Zeni : 5,026,000

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 am

i really hope this site doesn't get shut down, i just joined today from DBZ top 25 cuz i was looking for a good DBZ mmorpg again. Back in 2007 i was in this really good one which i can't remember the name, but they only had about 9 or 10 "active members" and it was still just as fun.

One thing they did was a "group quest / adventure" type of thing. You know like in the series when everyone trains like crazy for a while then a series of bad guys show up and everyone teams up and the bad guy npc's are controlled by mods and then if youre good or evil or neutral you can pick sides to fight for and whatnot. it's a lot more fun than just 1 v 1 against golden who's power level is sure to surpass 100 mil. Just a suggestion if the site does stay up. That way it won't matter your pl cuz you'll be together, and its a good way for everyone to get to know everyone.

Also maybe after we figure out a system for posts and transformations (sayains = gods) and other quests, techniques, items, or whatever other stuff you guys were talking about we could do a reset or cut everyone's pl in half or something to give newer players a better chance. Cuz i look at your guy's 75 mil and 25 mil pl and think when they transform I won't stand a fraction of a chance. Idk, just thinking outloud at this point. Not saying "do this if you want to be the best" just suggestions.

Also the tree of might seems a bit over-powered.... because then training and working = pl increase since you can buy your pl, which seems a bit unfair... maybe limit the amount you can buy or something. Also maybe limit the amount of pl you can gain in a day, then create they hyperbolic time chamber where you can post an unlimited amount for 24 hours (idea from old site) and then different amounts of weighted clothing (ex. 5lb weighted boots, 10lb weighted boots, 50lb weighted boots) and then depending on what type of weighted clothes you have you get extra posts... idk cuz otherwise the ppl who go to college and don't work and have no lives (like me) could write 20k word stories while the people with jobs are at work and are at a disadvantage. This way it doesn't matter if you're at work for 8 hours you can just log on and post a 1k word story max or something for 5k pl gain or something like that.

Also more advertising, i'll sit in my room and click on voting links to get us known out there cuz i really am itching for a dbz rpg again and i'll help out with whatever in order to get this one going again.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:13 am

If you guys need some help then I'm sure I can help you. But I think small things need to be changed to better benfit this Rpg.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 pm

To Goku: what do you havein mind

To Kurama: i would have the vote for this site link on the rpg but i dont really know how
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 am

Well for starters these Forums lol, I mean I do like phpBB but if you just want more for the working, try Invision. I've used them for so long and you can do so much with them.

Look better, I can better layout a Character Profile for each character, better Themes and doesn't take long to load. I can make a Sample Forum and you can check it out, but you need to let me know first, I'm not going to spend time making it for no reason lol.

You also need to get some better items and really outline them. I mean you think I have 74mil. A sword that adds on 50k to my power level don't do much. think about maybe giving it 1 free turn or 75% harder to dodge the attack for a Move.

The battles need to be outlined more and be more of a DBZ battle.

Other then that lets just get that going and then you can do other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am

how about making a new post for each race instead of making a whole rpg and ill delete the ones i made because when i did them i was in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:36 am

Well your not really making a whole new anything just moving stuff over. People can copy their own stats into the Character Sheets. It would be fairly easy. Don't think it would be long and drawn out.

PhpBB forums are just weird when it comes to doing bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
vegeta

vegeta

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:46 am

Making a whole new forum is quite a lot of work.Invision is better than phpBB but phpBB is good.I would say we make a vote who wants what if they want a new site on invision or they like the current one.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 am

I could make a whole new Forum Rpg in about an hour maybe less. I've been using it for over 5 years and I script designs and other codes for them on the Forums it's not a hard job for myself
Back to top Go down
Kurama

Kurama

PowerLevel : 2,026,000
Ki : 2,026,000
Battle Points : 5
Zeni : 5,026,000

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am

well if Goku can create just a bare bones site so we could see how it looks, since you make it seem so much better than these forums lol, I say go for it. If it has more features that what we have and could give a better appearance i don't see why not. Once that's up the rest of us could add content like races, moves, shop, etc and then we could compare the two and pick one or something.
Back to top Go down
vegeta

vegeta

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Site Down   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Actually.You can see what invision has well it looks the same except the spam thing.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Ya phpbb and invision have some similarities but by far Invision is better for having more Theme Modifications, Code add-ons and everything else. They have a bunch of stuff you can play with and make it better but I will set one up in the morning to show you guys the way it would look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Down?   Site Down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Down?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next