Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurama

Kurama

PowerLevel : 2,026,000
Ki : 2,026,000
Battle Points : 5
Zeni : 5,026,000

Suggestions for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Site   Suggestions for the Site Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 pm

I just thought since some people were talking about some ideas for the site we could make a suggestion page. If you have some thoughts on how to make the site better or things we could do then just post it here. I'll list a few general ones that I saw people were talking about and then you can go more in depth or suggest something else.

-- Better names for moves, more moves from show
This is a Site I found with a huge list of moves

-- A system of fighting that can be used in a systematic way / using stats to determine winner instead of just RPing

-- An in-game reset / lowering of powerlevels for those who are over 10,000,000 to give newer members a better chance

-- Better transformations / less powerful / more powerful

-- Group sagas

i'm sure there's more, and im not saying all of these have to be done, just ideas / suggestions
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Site
Page 1 of 1