Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden's Dragon Ball Z RPG

A wonderfull Dragon Ball Z RPG that is really fun and is really the best of them all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PowerLevel : 127,680,700
Ki : 127,680,700
Transformations : False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan
Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken
Battle Points : 122
Zeni : 109,380
Items : weighted armor

King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)   King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 am

“On your knees, Namekian!” the Saiyan guard shouted. “Remember, you are in the presence of the great King Vegeta.”

Oboe bared his teeth at his simian-tailed capturer and did as he was told.

King Vegeta looked down at the young Namekian at the foot of his throne. “I hear you’ve been causing a bit of trouble out in the city, disrupting a public even and causing civil disorder.”

“They started the fight…” Oboe said under his breath.

“And on top of that, you got into a fight with one of my guards. It took two Saiyans to hold you down, eh? Well, in the end, I suppose you’ve learned your lesson from that. You really are just a lowly insect compared to us.”

“Shut your face!” Oboe yelled. “I would have taken care of your damn guard if he didn’t have that other fighter butt in!”

The guard grabbed hold of the Namekian’s hands and held them behind his back. “Show him some respect you lowly worm!” he barked.

“And after all of this,” King Vegeta started. “I’m going to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself.”

“I don’t need your redemption,” Oboe replied.

“Listen closely! I’m giving you one opportunity and one only! It’s clear that you’re relatively powerful, potentially almost as strong as a Saiyan. But the thing you lack is our natural fighting instinct. You seem to not want to fight unless you have a reason to.”

“And?”

“You’re going to spend the next three weeks out in the wilderness to earn that kind of instinct. You’ll be given no supplies, and don’t even think about using your ki. Our scouters will detect it, and I’ll have you executed if you do.”

“And why the hell would I do this?”

“Because you don’t have a choice,” King Vegeta said with a smirk.

“Blackfire, the king is busy,” one of the royal quarter's guards pleaded desperately. “He won't be pleased to be interrupted!” The saiyan placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Get the hell off of me!” The orphan spat, smashing the back of her hand against the unlucky guard's face, making him fall backwards. He backpedaled away from the pissed off teen as she sent a purple orb of Ki down as a warning shot. The blast fizzled before it hit the ground. Blackfire may have been mad, but she wasn't stupid. If she destroyed anything in the royal quarters, the king of saiyans would have her head on a platter.

The two guards that stood next to the stone doors that separated the king's chamber and the hallway exchanged a glance and scooted to the side. “Smart move,” the teen muttered as she neared them. Blackfire could hear shouting going on ahead of her and she stopped, her interest peaked and anger forgotten.

“Shut your face!” came a muffled yell from the room. Blackfire's eyes widened. That was not the king's voice. Somebody was yelling at the king. And that was something you didn't do unless you had a death wish. “I would have taken care of your damn guard if he didn’t have that other fighter butt in!” A sudden ray of recognition hit Blackfire. The voice belonged to Oboe, a Namekian that she had fought several weeks ago. The voices softened and Blackfire found it hard to understand what was going on.

The voices halted and Blackfire took her chances to place both hands on the stone doors and slide them open. They were quite heavy, but the saiyans were a hardy race. The gravity was larger than most planets of the same size. Everything was heavier. Her boots clicked on the stone floor as she entered the room and King Vegeta looked up.

“Blackfire,” The king's voice was flat and expressionless, but his face betrayed anger. “I don't remember calling for your presence. What are you doing here?” There was a thinly veiled threat in his voice. Blackfire quickly bowed her head in submission and bent down to one knee, completely ignoring Oboe beside her.

“I am just requesting a different mission than these stupid scouting trips. The-” she paused as a shadow crossed her and she looked up to see Vegeta looming over her, his body trembling with rage.

“Are you questioning my judgment?” the king roared, causing the entire room to shake.

Blackfire's eyes widened in alarm. “N-no my leige! I-I just-”

“I'm getting tired of your...” he paused as if to consider his next words, “independence, Blackfire. I'm sending this useless Namekian out into the wilderness,” Oboe seemed to bristle at the king's lofty tone. “And I want you to join him.” Blackfire's jaws parted to protest but Vegeta's glare silenced her. “You are both dismissed,” he growled.

As the king seemingly finished his conversation with Oboe, he motioned to a guard who further restrained him, grabbing the Namekian’s hands and keeping them behind his head. Just as he was about to drag Oboe off, a young Saiyan burst through the stone doors on the opposite end of the throne room.

Oboe did his best to look behind himself, but couldn’t from the position he was in. The unknown person walked up the aisle of the room and knelt before King Vegeta. Oboe could see the Saiyan very clearly now, and as soon as he recognized her, he gritted his teeth with a faint growl in the back of his throat. The woman was Blackfire, a young Saiyan who had been responsible for not only his defeat at Zorn’s hand previously, but also the theft of his ship, which left him stranded on the planet for the past week. She paid him no attention and continued with her task.

“Blackfire,” King Vegeta said with a scowl. “I don't remember calling for your presence. What are you doing here?”

“I am just requesting a different mission than these stupid scouting trips,” she said in a polite tone of voice “The-”

“Are you questioning my judgment?” the King shouted, completely cutting off the rest of his subject’s sentence.

“N-no my leige! I-I just-” she began pleading.

“I'm getting tired of your...” He stopped mid sentence and stroked his beard in thought. “Independence, Blackfire. I'm sending this useless Namekian out into the wilderness.”

Oboe growled again, muttering under his breath “I’m more useful than her…”

“And I want you to join him,” the King finished.

Blackfire seemed to be at a loss for words. Her jaw opened wide as she stared blankly at her monarch. King Vegeta seemed less than amused and merely stared intensely at her.

“You are both dismissed,” he said with a gesture to the guards. Another grabbed Blackfire and put her hands behind her back. Oboe’s were bound with some sort of tight metal cord, and the same seemed to be happening to Blackfire. The pair of Saiyans led them outside of the castle and out into the courtyard. The man watching Oboe grabbed him by the waist and levitated above the ground.

“Let me go you son of a-“ Oboe shouted before he bit down on his capturer’s hand. The Saiyan winced in pain, but tried to shrug it off. A bright aura surrounded the guard as he zipped off toward the wilderness.

In one clean motion one of the guards grabbed the struggling Namekian and hogged tied the young warrior. He was growling in fury, a cornered dog trying to get away from impending danger. Part of Blackfire felt sorry for the feisty warrior. But part of her wanted to laugh at his situation. One of the guards grabbed her by the wrist with a grim look on his face.

“That won't be necessary,” the voice of King Vegeta growled before Blackfire could rip the guard's arm out of its socket. The saiyan had enough sense to back away. “She knows to do what she is told,” there was a hint of mockery in his voice, making Blackfire want to wipe the smug look off of his face. She was in enough trouble as it was though and bit her lip. The two royal guards holstered Oboe to his feet and lead him outside. Casting one more angry glance over her shoulder, Blackfire followed.

As she emerged from the Royal throne, Oboe suddenly lurched forward and sank his teeth into his captor's hand. The saiyan let out a howl and lifted his hand as if to lay down a revenge strike, but Blackfire vanished from her spot, catching the blow in mid air.

“Enough,” she spat, “You are relieved, I'll take Oboe to the wilderness myself.” Both guards exchanged uncertain glances and Blackfire rolled her eyes. “Honestly,” she huffed, “I'll be fine.” Both saiyans backed up gratefully and went back towards the royal chambers. Sighing, she set Oboe down to the ground.

“If I untie you, will you behave yourself?” she asked. The glare that the Namekian was an answer in itself. Blackfire heaved out a weary sigh. “Fine,” she said indifferently. “Suit yourself.” She brought the side of her hand down swiftly, smacking the green warrior in the back of the neck so that he would loose consciousness. Grabbing the ropes, Blackfire flew out to the wilderness, depositing Oboe onto the ground when she arrived. She found a seat on a fallen log and crossed her arms, waiting for her guest to wake up.

“Enough,” Blackfire said fiercely to the guard. “You are relieved, I'll take Oboe to the wilderness myself.”

The guards looked at one another uncertainly, and then back at Blackfire.

“Honestly,” she said in an irritated manner. “I'll be fine.”

The young Saiyan set her unwilling Namekian companion down on the ground.

“If I untie you, will you behave yourself?” she asked him.

Oboe merely cast a fierce look at her and bared his teeth.

“Fine. Suit yourself,” she said as she delivered a sharp smack to the back of his head and Oboe’s vision faded into a murky black. He could faintly hear a few sounds, though, such as birds chirping in the distance. He tried to struggle, but his body wouldn’t respond, and eventually came to feel and hear nothing.

Suddenly, he felt himself landing on a hard surface. The young Namekians eyes shot open and he examined his surroundings. In front of him was large rock, and he could see nothing other than that from his current position. He squirmed to a sitting position and turned around to see Blackfire sitting on a log behind him. He paid her no attention.

Instead, Oboe concentrated on his bound hands. He pulled his legs close in to his body and tried to get his hands underneath of himself and back around to his front. With a bit of force his arms stretched just enough make their way underneath of his legs and around to his front. He stared at the cords binding his hands together. They were metallic and had a slight sheen about them. He tried pulling his hands apart, hoping the cords might break, but it was of no use. Out of desperation, he tried to bite the cords off, but found them to be thick and hard for it to do any good.

His thoughts ran to other, even more desperate things. Perhaps he could bite one of his hands off like a trapped animal. It would always grow back later. But then a more clever thought entered his mind.

Oboe stood up and grabbed hold of the rock in front of himself. He placed one foot on the wires and pulled back. His arms stretched a bit and there became a bit of space between his hands and the wires. He pushed them off with his foot and his limbs snapped back to their normal sizes. The young Namekian then returned to sitting on the ground, trying to remain indifferent of Blackfire’s presence.

“Good, you're awake.” Blackfire's greeting was not answered though as the Namekian pointedly turned his back. Let him act like a bee stung badger! However she was still fascinated by the uniqueness of the green warrior. Stretchable limbs, regeneration, what else could his kind do? The boy was struggling in his bonds and the saiyan teen lifted a finger, the edge glowing with Ki. However Blackfire did not release it. Oboe seemed to had figured the contraption out. Finally the strong metal fell to the forest floor with a thud and Oboe sat, a soft pant escaping from his lips.

Blackfire clapped her hands, no arrogance showing on her face. “Bravo,” she said, impressed. “Well I know you have an issue with me, but we are in this together weather you like it or not. So how about we put our differences aside and work this out so we can both go back to civilization?” Blackfire tipped her head to the side. It all seemed so simple to her. However this was her first true interaction with the feisty Namekian and she had no idea if he was simply going to agree, disagree, or go the fools route and attack the King's student.

That there would be a grave mistake on his part and he would most likely not live long enough to regret it. That was with the slim chance that he succeed in besting Blackfire. Though the green warrior was stronger than the saiyan orphan, she was a much better fighter in both experience and expertise. However deep down, the saiyan orphan didn't think he Namekian was that stupid so she relaxed a bit and stood up.

“I'm going to go get some firewood so we have some warmth and light for tonight. We might as well try to make ourselves comfortable. See if you can put together a shelter.”

“Bravo,” followed a short clap. The Saiyan had a smug, yet impressed look on her face. “Well I know you have an issue with me, but we are in this together weather you like it or not. So how about we put our differences aside and work this out so we can both go back to civilization?”

“An issue with you?” Oboe started. “Trust me, it’s more than just an issue. If you hadn’t butted into my fight, I might have some amount of respect around here, instead of being that strange foreigner who’ll never amount to anything a Saiyan could do. You’re all the same way, smug, egotistical, and racist. So why would I trust you? And on top of that, it’s your fault I’m stuck on this damn planet now. And you want me to put our differences aside? Good luck with that. I’ll be fine on my own; I only need water anyway.”

“I'm going to go get some firewood so we have some warmth and light for tonight,” Blackfire responded. “We might as well try to make ourselves comfortable. See if you can put together a shelter.”

“Warmth won’t be a problem out here,” Oboe said. “It’s hot and humid. There’s a cave not far from where I landed if you’re looking for shelter. I can take you there, but I need some water. It’ll be harder to find if I can’t fly, but the cave is on the side of a cliff. It’ll make a good vantage point. But don’t expect me to stay with you.”

Stubborn. Oboe was always stubborn. Living out here wouldn’t have been a problem, but living out here with her would. If there was anyone he resented, it was Blackfire. But he was still wounded from his fight with her, and a throbbing pain would occasionally arise in his chest. As much as he wanted to fight her, he knew he wasn’t in any condition to. He’d just have to keep his distance for now, even if that amount of stubbornness was to kill him.

At least then I would have to spend less time with her…

“An issue with you?” Oboe started, dismay lining his voice. “Trust me, it’s more than just an issue. If you hadn’t butted into my fight, I might have some amount of respect around here, instead of being that strange foreigner who’ll never amount to anything a Saiyan could do. You’re all the same way, smug, egotistical, and racist. So why would I trust you? And on top of that, it’s your fault I’m stuck on this damn planet now. And you want me to put our differences aside? Good luck with that. I’ll be fine on my own; I only need water anyway.” A sly smile crossed Blackfire’s face before she burst into a fit of laughter.

Her voice echoed around the forest for several seconds before the teen stopped, placing a palm over her face, a small chuckle still escaping her throat. “Yes, it’s my fault,” she said, removing her hand and fixing Oboe with a grinning face. “I sold your ship by the way. I got several thousand zeni off of it,” she boasted, pointing to the bag strapped on her side. “But I needed the money. You were the one attacking a fellow saiyan. What was I do? Let you kill him? Unlikely.” Blackfire turned around, starting off into the woods. “I don’t give a damn what you do. Live, die, barely survive. I’m going back soon, so have fun on your own.”

Oboe’s next words fell on deaf ears as the saiyan teen took off. It didn’t take her long to find several berry bushes and some fish from a nearby stream. With a sigh, she threw the fish over her shoulder and started back to where Oboe was. But whether he’d be there or not was yet to be seen. After all, the Namekian was acting like a bee stung badger.

The only reaction he got from Blackfire was a hysterical bout of laughter.

“Yes, it’s my fault,” she said with a grin across her face. “I sold your ship by the way. I got several thousand zenni off of it,”

She pointed to a bag on her hip, presumably where she kept the money. Oboe’s face turned a bright purple with rage. “But I needed the money. You were the one attacking a fellow saiyan. What was I to do? Let you kill him? Unlikely.” She made a 180-degree turn and headed off into the woods. “I don’t give a damn what you do. Live, die, barely survive. I’m going back soon, so have fun on your own.”

Once again proving they’re all the same, Oboe thought. Saiyans… I can’t trust them. I’d rather die than team up with her. Living out here won’t be a problem, but before I leave this damn planet, the least I could do is make on last-ditch attempt to show them I’m not just some Namekian. I’m a warrior. I was born to fight as much as any Saiyan. I’ll stay out here in the woods for now, but when I come back, I’ll have to do something.

Oboe wandered off to the left of where Blackfire had headed. Before long he came across a small stream of water. It wasn’t like what he was used to. As opposed to having a slight green tinge to it, it was virtually devoid of color. He could even see a few fish deeper down. The young Namekian cupped his hands together and scooped up a bit of water. As he brought it to his mouth, he could see Blackfire out of the corner of his eye with a large fish slung over her shoulder. She looked around a moment, and then headed off back into the woods.

I don’t need to bother with her he thought, taking a sip of the water.

The rest of the stay in the wilderness had been incredibly uneventful. Blackfire and Oboe crossed paths every now and then, but neither of them spoke to each other, only shooting hostile glances every now and then. The air between the two teens seemed to crackle with hostility. Finally, a guard from the palace told them that they were relieved from the wilderness trial.

“You both are to report directly to King Vegeta for the next half of your trial,” the guard reported in a lofty voice.

Blackfire crossed her arms. “Second half?” she echoed with a raised eyebrow, exchanging a glance with her impromptu wilderness roommate.

“Yes,” the saiyan confirmed with a nod, “The next task is to..,” The bodyguard suddenly trailed off. “Just report to the king,” he finished with a snarl and shot off towards civilization.

“Alrighty then,” Blackfire muttered. She cast a spiteful glance towards Oboe. “Pity that you survived,” she sneered. “Try to keep up!” A purple aura flared about her as she took off into the sky.

-~-~-~-~-~-~
-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Well, you both survived,” King Vegeta rumbled as both fighters bowed before him in the throne room. Blackfire bowed willingly enough, but Oboe didn't look to happy. Blackfire suspected that the only reason he was bowing was because of the three chamber guards standing behind him.

Vegeta looked at Blackfire, then Oboe, and then back towards the saiyan teen. “You have both done well, but there is one final test to pass. And because I already know Blackfire's fighting potental, I want to see yours Namekian. Just try to defeat my pupil in battle!” A look of dismay crossed Blackfire's face. She was exhausted, and she knew that Oboe was too. Yet they would have to put their weariness to the side.

“Fine,” Blackfire spat, taking a step forward towards Oboe. “Don't expect any mercy though!”

Oboe did his best to keep his distance from Blackfire during the next 3 weeks of their stay in the wilderness, but it was difficult to avoid an occasional confrontation. On the last day of the third week, a young Saiyan guard wearing royal armor came out into the wilderness while the two were in the same area.

“You both are to report directly to King Vegeta for the next half of your trial,” the guard announced.

“Second half?” Blackfire said with suspicion. She looked back over at Oboe who did his best to ignore her glance.

“Yes,” the Saiyan told them while nodding. “The next task is to…”

He trailed off for a second as Oboe waited for some sort of conclusion to his sentence.

“Just report to the king,” he finished in an impromptu manner.

“Alrighty then,” Blackfire said under her breath. “Pity that you survived. Try to keep up!” she called. A violet aura enveloped her as she sped off in the direction of the city.

“Is that a challenge!?” Oboe shouted at her. A similar, but blue tinged aura surrounded him as burst off of the ground, trailing behind the young Saiyan warrior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan they had met with earlier escorted the pair into the throne room. Blackfire knelt before her king, but Oboe did no such thing without a silent argument with the three guards behind him.

The king looked down at the pair of them from his throne. He got up and scanned them. He looked over at Blackfire first, then switched to Oboe for a moment, but in the end, his gaze returned to his star pupil.

“You have both done well,” he commended. “But there is one final test to pass. And because I already know Blackfire's fighting potential, I want to see yours Namekian. Just try to defeat my pupil in battle!”

The pair glanced at each other. A devilish smile flashed across Oboe’s face.

After three weeks of waiting… finally, a chance for revenge! the young Namekian thought.

Blackfire clearly wasn’t as used to the wilderness as he was, but neither of them was in the best condition to fight. They had a handful of scrapes and bruises, and were relatively tired just from flying to the castle.

Blackfire stood up and took a step toward Oboe. “Fine,” she said rudely. “Don't expect any mercy though!”

“Heh, like I’d ever give you any mercy in return,” he sneered.

Blackfire cast one glance over her shoulder as she dashed through the red sands of Vegeta-Sei. The green blur behind her was the body of Oboe, a Namekian that was stranded on the planet because of the saiyan teen interfering in his battle almost three weeks ago. His lips were a thin line, and the teen knew he was desperate to get revenge and prove his worth. Blackfire felt a twinge of admiration, but she quickly pushed it away. The green teen had suffered much at the hands of her race over the last few weeks. His stay wasn’t exactly welcoming. Even the purple eyed saiyan heard the whispers exchanged by the other lower class warriors about Oboe. The whole planet seemed to hate him.

“Here we are,” she yelled back, skidding to a halt and pushing her long black hair back into place. Craters and burnt shrubbery still existed here, evidence of the battle they fought before. She waited for Oboe to land and widened her stance, a purple aura flaring neatly around her, hardly disturbing the sand underneath her. The orphan was quickly mastering Ki control. She placed one hand on the hilt of her Katana that was strapped to her side and made a motion with her other. No more was she the meek saiyan. Commanding and calm in battle, with a fierce tactical prowess were the words to describe her. She had after all been training with the best

“Let’s go.”

The challenge was down. The tables were set. The very planet seemed to fall in a hushed silence, waiting for the first strike to be thrown, the first blows exchanged. But not even Blackfire knew what the outcome of this battle would be. All that was left was for Oboe to make the first move. Their confrontation had been inevitable. It was as if a prophecy had unraveled itself, all actions before leading to this final battle. Only the best of the best would stand on top.

Blackfire remained infuriatingly calm as she watched Oboe prepare himself for the upcoming battle. With a sneer, she reached under her armor and brought out a black envelope, waving it in the air. “Here is how this battle will go down. If I win, you die and I place this in your hand. A token of shame. If you win, you get to destroy this and do with me what you like. But I hope you're prepared,” the teen warned, stuffing the envelope back under her armor.

The orphan teen sank into her preferred stance, the tip of her scabbard scrapping against the red sands of Vegeta-Sei. She clenched her fists tightly. “I'm more powerful than I've ever been since the last time we've met. Don't die too quickly Oboe. I want you to bow down to me when I beat your body to a pulp. Only then will I allow you death's sweet release.”

She allowed her mind to slip for a moment. The black envelope was signed this time. It wasn't anonymous. Which only left one question. Who was this Frieza character? And why did Blackfire feel so compelled to follow his orders?

Blackfire quickly pushed it to the back of her mind and dashed forward, kicking up dust to show her trail. Tucking her body in like a missile, she soared through the air, attempting to slam herself head first into his chest as it would cause massive damage internally. Broken bones and internal bleeding were fairly common.

She continued soaring past and skidded to a halt, lifting up a finger to shoot two super fast beams at the Namekian's legs. The ground trembled as the teen shot into the air, her neat aura now flaring. She jabbed her arm down with a palm extended. “Big Bang Attack!” the scream escaped her lips and a giant ball of blue Ki erupted out of her hand, soaring down to her opponent.

Blackfire grunted as a yellow beam of ki exploded against her chest, but the orphan didn't flinch as she went on the attack. The teen's onslaught seemed to be successful, as a large blast of Ki came her way, she let out a scream, dispersing the energy into nothingness. Only wisps of yellow ki remained for a moment before they too died. Her head crashed hard against Oboe's chest and she skidded to a halt on the other side, sending two fast beams at both his legs. Those too hit. However, her onslaught came to an abrupt end as the Namekian swatted her Big Bang Attack to the side like some kind of fly.

“Oh?” questioned Blackfire, raising an eyebrow. “It looks like you have some fight left in you. Very well, let's see how much longer you can last! You filth litter the universe like discarded trash!” Anger filled her vision until the edges of it blurred. “And trash like you needs to be taken out!” Blue electricity sparkled around her like fireworks suddenly and a blue wolf the size of a saiyan oozoru tore itself from the ground, its massive maw open wide. Blackfire watched with wide eyes as its razor sharp teeth started to close around the Namekian at an incredible speed. As soon as it vanished, a second electric wolf came out after the green warrior as well. There was no hint of their arrival. Not even a shake of the ground.

Blackfire stumbled backwards, shaking her head in confusion. “Seta was right,” she whispered half to herself, “It was me who summoned those things. But how?” Blackfire narrowed her purple eyes dangerously. Anger? No. There has to be some other kind of trigger. I just need to learn how to control it though. I've had enough though. I need to finish this battle soon.

Hopefully the green fighter was seriously wounded by the razor sharp fangs of her wolves. Rushing forward, Blackfire took off into the air, tucking her legs and arms in for what would hopefully be the final strike. Her speed increased dramatically, until the orphan seemed to vanish.

One shot

Glancing up one more time, Blackfire pinpointed her target, Oboe's abdomon. It would be the softest part of the boy's body.

One kill

Blackfire's eyes widened as Oboe seemingly shimmered in front of her, blurring. A blue glow caused her to look aside as she passed through the image, just in time to swat a beam that would of careened into the orphan if she didn't act fast. Though Oboe was dealing with her attacks expertly, he was almost completely on the defensive, never allowing his guard to slip, yet never allowing his offense to blossom. It would quickly be his undoing.

A fierce wind tugged at Blackfire's hair and she tucked it back with one hand. A soft pant escaped her lips. The orphan had used up a lot of her energy in a short amount of time. Energy conservation was not her strong suit. Yet Oboe wasn't looking much better either. It seemed like the Namekian was at fault of the same thing too. A wicked smile ran away from her face as she lifted her chin, letting the bright morning light beat on her face.

Blackfire knew that she had to plan her next moves very carefully. The entire battle was turning into a game of chess. One small slip up could cause a checkmate that was not in her favor. Her greatest strategy would be to keep Oboe on the defensive. A scraping noise rang across the battlefield as her katana was released from its hold. An explosion rang in the distance, announcing that the Masenko that Blackfire swatted away had finally landed. As the frail teen shifted her stance, several drops of rain started to fall. Then the entire sky opened up in a downpour, quickly turning the red soil below into mud. Thunder clashed in the distance, quickly met by lighting that stabbed the sky with its fury. The plains of Vegeta-Sei was plunged into darkness one moment, only to be lit up by a bolt of lightning the next.

No words were uttered from Blackfire. The only thing she needed to concentrate on was finishing her job. As the battlefield plunged into darkness once more, the saiyan orphan made her move, vanishing from existence. As the next stab of electability lit the sky, the place where the saiyan girl once stood was unoccupied. Blackfire reappeared beside her foe, her blade already in mid swing, aiming for the aorta artery that ran close to the green warrior's neck. One strike would be all that was needed. Her foot slammed into the ground, and she did a graceful turn, this time attempting to run her blade right through her enemy's face.

Though Blackfire had the upper hand in speed, Oboe miraculously managed to block her incoming attacks, filling the rain soaked battlefield with sparks as the blades met twice. Blackfire pressed down hard on the hilt of her blade, in an attempt to overpower Oboe. The Namekian never gave ground though and when the saiyan orphan looked deep into Oboe's eyes, she saw nothing but a fierce will to live backed by pure determination.

The frail saiyan continued to press down until suddenly she shifted her blade and placed a hand on the handle of his battleaxe, her elbow becoming nothing but a blur as she attempted to strike the weapon out of the Namekian's grip by hitting him in his clenched hands that were wrapped around the handle of his weapon. She continued her onslaught, the blanket of raindrops broke for a millisecond as she attacked again, this time, trying to slice both of Oboe's hands off at the wrists while they were still together.

A crooked smile crossed the teen's face, and the wind picked up, causing the vertical raindrops to suddenly lurch sideways, buffeting the orphan in the face. Blackfire hardly flinched though as she aimed one final strike at Oboe's throat again in a frenzy. The heat of the battle was easily outclassing the coolness that the downpour brought. Blackfire could feel her veins pumping throughout her body, carrying the saiyan blood that willed her to fight. There was nothing more satisfactory than to stand toe to toe with an opponent in a dance of death, a whirlwind of steel, and a clash of titans.

By the end of the battle, only one warrior would be left standing. And in Blackfire's mind, there was no doubt who it would be. In battle, there was no room for error or uncertainty. One had to act on instinct alone, and clouded emotions only diluted the warrior's ability to fight.

Blackfire's patience continued to dwindle down into nothing as Oboe continued to defend against the teen's attacks. Blackfire didn't even know how he was keeping up with her with the pitiful speed that the Namekian possessed. Her abdomen stung a bit from the knee that the green warrior managed to land on her. He backed up from melee range and Blackfire watched him, an evil smile forming yet again on her face.

She needed to get him to slip up. Anger was usually the trick to make any warrior sloppy. Sheathing her blade momentarily, she crossed her arms, staring down the Namekian through the thick blanket of rain. “I know all about your little alliance that you flies had formed,” she called out loud enough so it wouldn't be drowned out. Goosebumps covered her skin at the rain's touch. She didn't exactly want to be out in the stormy weather much longer. “Does the name of Kale mean anything to you? You must have found an envelope in his hand. That was my doing. You will be next. Then Turles. Then the other flies.” A sneer crossed the teen's face as she waited for Oboe's reaction. “I have a feeling that Turles is gonna show up soon, so I already have two other warriors monitoring this battle, each twice as strong as I. The moment his stink arrives, they will be here to clean up the trash!” She closed her eyes for a millisecond then opened them, her brilliant purple gaze resting on Oboe's furious gaze. “Checkmate,” she whispered.

The mud underneath her splashed up as she took off through the pounding rain, her eyes narrowed in fury as she approached. She held her blade up, aiming once again to drive it right though the Namekian's face. He couldn't keep up with her superior speed forever. Just like a wall, his defenses would crumble eventually. She continued right past him, vanishing from existence and instantly making a one eighty, this time with her arms and legs tucked in like a humanoid pinball, aiming to blow right past Oboe through his spine. It would be a painful death. The air whistled as she blew past him, flashing her blade out to try and lob his head from his shoulders as a final mutilation.

The rain beat down hard on both warriors, but a sinister smile came about Blackfire’s face. She sheathed her blade and crossed her arms, shouting, “I know all about your little alliance that you flies had formed. Does the name of Kale mean anything to you? You must have found an envelope in his hand. That was my doing. You will be next. Then Turles. Then the other flies.” Her smile turned more malicious than before.

Oboe felt an uncomfortable sensation in his stomach. He closed his eyes, a few of the veins in his forehead becoming visible. She’s trying to get to me… I know she is… he thought. I can’t let her get to me…

“I have a feeling that Turles is gonna show up soon, so I already have two other warriors monitoring this battle, each twice as strong as I. The moment his stink arrives, they will be here to clean up the trash!” Oboe looked up at her and felt a wave of fear run through him, a sensation he hadn’t felt in a very long time.

I’m going to die here… he thought.

“If you’re going to kill me, then let me know something before you do. Why? Why bother killing me? Is it just that you’re senseless murders? Or is it because you hate benevolence?”

Blackfire’s eyes opened wide, staring fiercely at her opponent. A quiet “Checkmate,” escaped her lips.

She dashed forward and thrust her sword at his head. Oboe dropped his axe and without thinking moved his hands so that they caught the blade not even an inch away from his face. Taking what little opportunity there was, he opened his mouth and a faint glow came from the back of his throat. A blue tinged blast of ki shot out from it.

The young woman vanished into thin air like some sort of ghost. The next thing he knew, he was slammed in the back by a powerful hit. Oboe bent over and grabbed his axe. In a flurry of metal, a blow struck they young warrior in the neck. Blackfire had finally hit her mark, though she didn’t slice his head clean off like she had intended. The blade went a little more than an inch under his skin, and he did his best not to cry out in pain. He turned around in the same direction the blade had come from, swing blindly with the broad end of his axe.

Purple blood gushed out of the wound and Oboe gripped it with one hand.

I-it’ll grow back, won’t it? he thought, or rather hoped.

Blackfire's face seemed to be chiseled out of stone as she watched her blade slice through her opponent's throat in cold satisfaction. Her smile was now only thin line as she took the mouth blast without flinching. However she easily dodged away from his sloppy weapon swing, landing several feet away to gaze at the purple blood that gushed out of the Namekian's wound periodically with each heart beat that seemed to quicken thanks to his grievous wound.

“I'm afraid its over for you Oboe,” Blackfire said solemnly, wiping some of the purple blood off of her face in the rain. “I may not have killed you instantly, but my blade struck deep enough. That artery I struck is called the aorta. It's fairly close to the surface of the neck as well. I probably didn't slice it in half, but I nicked it hard enough. It'll take twenty minutes at the most for you to bleed out. Though you might be able to live a couple more minutes if you keep your hand over it.” Blackfire tilted her head as Oboe questioned her motives. Her purple eyes darted tot he side for a moment, as she felt a bit of uncertainty creep up on her.

Even the teen had no idea why she was killing off this alliance. All she knew is that this Frieza character wanted her to do these deeds and she felt such a fierce compulsion to do what the mysterious warrior wanted of her. Though she wouldn't for much longer if she couldn't meet her temporary employer face to face. Twin splashed behind the frail saiyan snapped her out of her dark thoughts and she turned around to see that Kakarot and some unnamed saiyan had landed behind her. She felt her muscles tense up, but relaxed as the son of Bardock gave her a friendly nod.

“You must be the two warriors that Frieza promised would be monitoring my battle,” she murmured. The teen's voice quickly hardened. “But you were supposed to only show up if Turles decided to pay a visit. Why are you here?”

Kakarot's partner spoke up, and Blackfire raised an eyebrow at his soft tone. “Yes, that was the plan, but we did some research on Turles while we waited for him to land.”

“And?”

“We checked some of his flight logs and found he traveled to a planet called Avalon,” explained Kakarot, fixing Blackfire with a long look through ebony eyes.

“Avalon?” Blackfire echoed feeling her blood heat up at the mention of the saiyan's greatest enemy's home world. “We just got attacked by them not to long ago! Why would he be there?” Blackfire took another glance at Oboe, wary of letting him out of sight for too long.

“That's what struck us as odd,” agreed the taller saiyan. For the first time, the saiyan orphan realized that he was not wearing any armor like any other saiyan would. Instead, he wore some kind of white leggins and boots. His chest was completely bare. His continued voice snapped her attention back though. “We looked into some archived files and found that he bought an item there called a statis field generator.”

“What is that?” Blackfire queried, once again glancing to see that the Namekian was still in the same spot. The soil around her foe was quickly becoming soiled thanks to the blood. But as the blood hit the ground, the rain washed it away.

“It can emit a protective barrier at any size predetermined by the user. In other words, if he decided to protect his ally, he could lay it down and we wouldn't be able to get to you. So we took precaution and got here first,” explained Kakarot with a pleased look on his face.

“I see,” Blackfire muttered half to herself, the teen's voice drowned out by the continuous downpour that showed no signs of stopping. “I did some research on Turles, but I missed that bit.” Blackfire glanced at the tall saiyan. “What's your name?”

“Broly.”

“Broly,” Blackfire repeated the name, commiting it to memory. “Great job to both of you. King Vegeta has been in a bit of a cranky mood lately. And I mean crankier than usual. But if I catch him on a good moment, I'll see what I can do to get you two promoted.” The orphan's voice hardened and she fixed them both with a fierce glare. “However, you two are not to participate in this battle unless our target shows up, understood?”

Both saiyans nodded vigorously and Blackfire turned her attention back to Oboe. “Right then, let's continue shall we?”

The teen rushed forward at an incredible speed. “Just remember,” Blackfire roared, “The more effort you exert from here on out, the faster your heart will pump, which means the faster you'll bleed out.” Keeping her blade unsheathed so she could easily dispatch any blows coming her way, the teen lashed out with a foot, attempting to connect it with the namekian's already wounded throat. Followed quickly by a strong uppercut to the bottom of Oboe's chin. The battle was quickly drawing to a conclusion.

Blackfire rushed forward at him, her sword still in one hand. Her first attack was a crippling blow to the neck following an uppercut to his chin.

The persistent Namekian fell to the ground, blood still pumping out of his wound. He tried to scream, but didn’t have the strength left to. He staggered up to one knee, but couldn’t stand up. The index finger of his loose hand illuminated and he managed to fire 3 beams of energy before collapsing once again.

Here I am… lying on the ground… thanks to her… Again… At this point, even thinking was difficult. And this time… I’m going to die…
Back to top Go down
poweroverwhelming2

poweroverwhelming2

PowerLevel : 127,680,700
Ki : 127,680,700
Transformations : False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan
Tehniques : Big Bang Attack, Flight, Energy Dan, Mouth Blast, Eye beam, Single Finger Blast, Deflect, Kiah, Power Blast, Final Flash, Ki Sword, Ion Beam, Ki Shockwave, Power up, Wolf Fang Fist, Electric Jaws, Summon Skoll, Solar Flare, After Image, Fusion Dance, Instant Transmission, Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken
Battle Points : 122
Zeni : 109,380
Items : weighted armor

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)   King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 am

WC: 7706
Back to top Go down
Golden
Admin
Golden

PowerLevel : Good bye
Ki : 77,447,800
Transformations : Oozaru <> kaiokin <> False super sayian <> super sayian <> super sayian 2 <> super sayian 3 <> golden oozaru <> super sayian 4 <> super sayian 5 <> Super Sayian 6 <> Super Sayian 7 <> Super Sayian 10 <> Super Sayian 11 <> Super Sayian 13
Tehniques : Super Duper Final Mega Big Bang Blast Kamehameha X70 <> Super explosive wave <> Super Mega Final Big Bang Kamehameha x20 <> Revenge death ball <> violent thunder <> super slining slasher basher <> solar flare <> fusion dance <> after image <> Super Mega Death Ball <> Super Final Big Bang Kamehameha <> Kamehameha <> Spririt Bomb <> Super Dragon Fist <> Instant Transsmission <> angry kamehameha <> energy feild <> Super Kamehameha <> Final Kamehameha <> Big Bang Attack
Battle Points : 154
Zeni : 600,048,050
Items : 5 ultimate senzu beans, prince's scouter, king's armor, Z-sword Sword, Weighted armour

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)   King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am

378,000 pl ki and zeni
Back to top Go down
https://dbrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)   King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Vegeta's Trial (COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1